Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Where have all the good girls gone?

Newbie wolfhumanexperiment may be famous one day wolfhumanexperiment may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Where have all the good girls gone?

thats true but girls dont just become sluts because they have man problems. they become sluts also to get noticed or becuase they have self esteem problems.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wolfhumanexperiment
    thats true but girls dont just become sluts because they have man problems. they become sluts also to get noticed or becuase they have self esteem problems.
    I'm not saying that's the only reason but it's the biggest one. Besides some girls get self esteem problems because of guys.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking
    I'm not saying that's the only reason but it's the biggest one. Besides some girls get self esteem problems because of guys.
    True most girls do have esteem problems because of guys and the same may go for guys too, Not every no-one always has a clean break up, if there is such a thing, they mostly get hurt and some times really bad.

But to the first comment. In the Uk its ok there are some nice gals around, and yeah they maybe a few. but more than you think. I don't want to boast, but i would think that I am nice person (but would have to ask my friends that one).

I do agree with the comment about up bringing, most gals/guys and have had to cope with a lot things during their life so that could be a reason too.
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zackraa
    the girls here do it like its traditional at about age 14
    I'm 17 its illegal here for me to touch a 14 yr old
    How can that be, your still a minor and so is she?

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kastelic4444
    How can that be, your still a minor and so is she?
    here u count as an adult in court at 17 anyone under is a minor
    I hate it here this sucks I cant get my license till I'm 18 too
    cant date young girls, cant drive, cant carry any weapons
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
    I think I'm losing my mind

Eminem: Welcome to the United States of Embarassment and the assassination of character

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

here u count as an adult in court at 17 anyone under is a minor
    I hate it here this sucks I cant get my license till I'm 18 too
    cant date young girls, cant drive, cant carry any weapons
    aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
    I think I'm losing my mind
    They probably do that so they can charge more kids as adult when they commit serious crimes. To me 18 is still an adult, and this is comming from an old fart.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Where have all the good girls gone?

the women have become nasty where I live
    they'll do anything for drugs or $2
    women used to be refined now their very loose with their sexuality its really disgusting
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadhawk
    I don't think it matters entirely about where they are from, but what they are raised around/brought up to be.
    I agree....for example, you didn't really see any pregnant chiks in my old school it was like rare. in my recent school you see alot and they're the girls from the good side of town with respectable families and crap....well I'm from the ghetto so I've grown up watching people on drive by's and little kids dying in the street and crap but I've noticed that minorities (well girls mostly cuz the guys are mostly in gangs) in my school are the ones who are getting straight A's and crap. Why??? because we want to get out into the world and not commit the same mistakes our parents made by quitting school and crap...we are too used to seeing this kind of thing and well we don't as hell want that to happen to us.
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Anti syndicate spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel may be famous one day spike spiegel's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, Now at these days most women and girls are sluts and love to wear xxs skirts lol,
    but I like foreighn girls better they know how to get along with anyone they don't need
    jockey's, or rich people or those rich skaters.

"I let all that kind of blood away" Thanks Viper

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast