Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Where is the most beutiful place you've ever seen?

Otaku yanna may be famous one day yanna may be famous one day yanna's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Where is the most beutiful place you've ever seen?

I guess the countryside in otuside of virginia is really nice seems kind of weird but I guess I havent been to Japan or Paris so there is no real comparance to those places. Any one want to send me.......lol?
    I am insane and I am loving every hour of it? Any problems?

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

As of right now it would have to be Yosemite National Park in Northern California, huge mountains, breathtaking scenery virtually everywhere you look, wildlife all around, tons of gigantic waterfalls. Really is something else up there....
    Last edited by narrator; Aug 20, 2005 at 10:10 AM.

Otaku Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki may be famous one day Chihiro Miyazaki's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Where is the most beutiful place you've ever seen?

My first ever time I went to Hawaii was this past summer. I remember my first luau, how after the hula dancing and making flower leis, I walked up the beach and saw the most GORGIOUS sunset I've ever laid my eyes upon!
    The sun was setting, and the palm trees were swaying in the warm summer breeze. the sky was lit up with bright pinks and oranges, then as the sun went down beneath the horizon, the sky turned pink and purple. It was so pretty!!! That was the first ever sunset I'd ever seen on the west coast! (I usually go down to Destin...LOL!) But yeah, I'll never forget that place, or what I saw.

There was another place where I saw a breath-taking view too. I was in the car on my way back to the hotel on Ohahu island, after going snorkeling on hte other side of the island. I looked out the window and saw the cliff face we were driving on and beyond. I saw this gorgious view of the ocean b/c we were so high up, and also the rocks that were around the beach and the other higher ground that was part of the island.

Hawaii is literally the greatest place to go in the world. Every breath of air that you take feels good. It is clean air, and always has this sweetened aroma of the tropics in it! lol! Hawaii is known obviously for its beauty, and when they say that everywhere you look you see a postcard, is SO TRUE!!!
    If I can upload some pics from there I will try to do so soon. I want everyone here to see how truly wonderful it is!

"You can get hurt by loving someone, or you can stay alone by not ever loving someone. Which do you choose? Love always has its risks, but you should never fear them, for they are love's true test."

Otaku Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san may be famous one day Motoko_san's Avatar
    Thanks

Umm I don't really look at places and call them beutiful but thats just me.I guess Daytona beach in Florida.........

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks

to me, nothing is more beautiful than staring at an evening sky. Not to dark, right before the stars come out and there are still clouds in the sky.

Newbie Akihiro may be famous one day Akihiro may be famous one day Akihiro's Avatar
    Thanks

I havn't been to any of those places. Mine has to be Glacier Bay outside of Juneau, Alaska.
    A great big giant wall of blue and white ice. Sparkling and gleaming in the sunlight. Just takes your breath away. Northern lights are a awesome sight also.
    The Coast of Oregon, USA is amazing, too. Around the Cannon Beach area.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Its in the town next to where my parents live. Downtown Summerville, near where my ex-girlfriend use to live, its like a lake with a gazebo and these beautiful trees. Its a very peaceful place. Quite honestly I've thought about moving to downtown Summerville sometime after I graduate college so I can visit this place from time to time.

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks

Arroyo Grande, CA, Half Moon Bay, CA, Monterey / Carmel / Big Sur, CA, Lake Tahoe, NV/CA (hometown!), any ocean of the pacific, Madrid, Spain... the night's sky, Moon rocks, NV... and so many other places I've been.

I can imagine how beautiful Italy would be, I would love to travel all over Europe and Asia.
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast