Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Where is Osama Bin Laden?

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    Anyone who makes a movie is bound to put some personal bias into it. Its just his feelings that Bush probably wouldn't of won. And since hwas making the film, he put that suggestion ito it.
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninrev Sirgem
    Anyone who makes a movie is bound to put some personal bias into it. Its just his feelings that Bush probably wouldn't of won. And since hwas making the film, he put that suggestion ito it.
    *blink*blink*
    *raises hand* May I suggest that there is a big difference between bias and lying? He didn't print an article that showed bias. He falsified an article and the date and refuses to retract his claim that the newspaper ran it even when the newspaper he credits it with demands it.

This is a man who has made "documentries" where he hires actors in order to get the shot he wants and then claims to be filming the real thing. Even tv advertisments have disclaimers (this is a dramatisation) but he doesn't. That's not called bias, it's called deception, propaganda, and lying.

If you want a spokesman I would suggest you find one with credibility.

I never ceases to amaze me how after a tragady there is always someone ready to crawl out from under their rock to capitolize on it. To blame someone they are politicaly opposed to. Bin Laudin is a mass murderer. Eventually he will pay for what he's done. He and the terrorists who work for him are responsible for the deaths of thousands annually, not just on 9/11. No one else. No one has forced them to kill people. They choose to. Period.

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

TCR Owner and Operator Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem may be famous one day Ninrev Sirgem's Avatar
    The land of the Gooch(Goochland), in Virginina. USA
    Thanks
    Agreed. Even if they are lied to about going to heaven and all....There is no excuse about this....anyone who kills someone else i liable for their actions....even soldiers are....
    Trars.com/forums <---The newest hot rpg place

Newbie lapuk may be famous one day lapuk may be famous one day lapuk's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Where is Osama Bin Laden?

osama is still probably still in his pants and under his turban.. i don't think his dead, or bush would have taken the glory.. and, bin laden's too slick, specially in his own terrain, tough task for military to catch him..

--> you

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Yeah, that's true, lapuk. There is no way that he is dead. He's alive and well, in the hills of Afghanistan. It's what the Taliban did when the Russians went after them. They hid in the hills, and nobody found them.

EDIT: There was another fellow, I can't remember his name... we all thought he was dead and he was found more than a year later, dying of cancer in a hospital. It's just an example.

Quote Originally Posted by Kikieru
    Oh yeah regarding bin laden and terroism....I doesnt matter whether bin laden is dead or not, there are thousands more ready to take his place, the concept of "Cut of the head and the body will perish" is useless regarding modern terroism.
    Yeah, that's true. Terrorism is not a snake, it's a hydra. You cut of the head, and more grow to take the original's place. The more you cut, the more heads grow.
    Last edited by Eriadd; Jun 21, 2005 at 05:23 PM.

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes, but even the Hydra died eventually. You just had to cauterize the stumps.
    (And you can draw whatever connection on that you want.)

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

That's also true... still even with the crazy metaphors, it will take a long, long time to eliminate all terrorism.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

well lately there was a video saying bin laden is healthy and well so there we go he's not dead

can't believe 250 million US dollars cant get him

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast