Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is Osama Bin Laden?

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bin Ladin and I go out clubbing all the time. You can usually find him at the Cafe Malibu, or later at Mitch's Tavern.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Ha, I think it is funny to see how enraged people get about the 9/11 attacks. Am I the only one that thought that it was a smart move by our enemy? The reason people are so pissed is because they weren't expecting the damned attack, and it took them by suprise! Yeah, so what if people died, it's warfare. That's what people do in warfare. They die. I wish that people would stop spouting inane crap like "I'm gonna kick Osama's ass!!1!!!11one!!", because it's really getting annoying.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Ha, I think it is funny to see how enraged people get about the 9/11 attacks. Am I the only one that thought that it was a smart move by our enemy? The reason people are so pissed is because they weren't expecting the damned attack, and it took them by suprise! Yeah, so what if people died, it's warfare. That's what people do in warfare. They die. I wish that people would stop spouting inane crap like "I'm gonna kick Osama's ass!!1!!!11one!!", because it's really getting annoying.
    2 things.
    1) a lot of ppl were killed that day , and u r saying that it wass a good move by ur enemy? U R wrong. I went to ground Zero a month after it had happened. There is a crater, about 10 feet deep. They closed the subways, that day in my city.
    2) It is what we get 4 having Bush as a president
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will not say whether what eriadd said was correct or not

what I'll say was what he said was "politically incorrect"

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks
    bin laden most likely dead in cave Afghanistan or Iran if not I kill him my self for doing that on my birthday

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pyoro-pyoro
    I will not say whether what eriadd said was correct or not

what I'll say was what he said was "politically incorrect"
    Thank u very much
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Np, I was only saying what's on my mind and trying to ease the tension that could be there

what Im saying is if those people are so not afraid of death and so damn smart they gotta suicide where it counts the WHITE HOUSE

whether those died in WTC deserved it or not I donno and personally I don't care, the fact is it's hard for those who lost family members in there

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie obliteration may be famous one day obliteration may be famous one day obliteration's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by N.Y._Soulja
    Hell yea capture that fag, and wup his ass in The WTC, I was in School when that shit happened. I was in NY when that shit happened. MY mom worked in that building when the shit happened, but thank God she's alive. IF she wasn't I would've joined the army and shove a bullet up Saddam and Osama's ass!
    Why is Saddam being brought into this? The two share no ties.

And I agree with Eriadd, it was a pretty clever operation.

[ Romans 1:6: And you are included among those Gentiles who have been called to belong to Jesus Christ. ]

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast