Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is Osama Bin Laden?

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks
    [QUOTE=obliteration]Why is Saddam being brought into this? The two share no ties.

Actually both share ties, bin and osama are compadres since the gulf war, they were planing this attack a long time ago!!!!

Newbie 100% may be famous one day 100% may be famous one day
    Thanks
    In a recycle bin.

In north pole

Last edited by 100%; Jun 04, 2005 at 08:55 PM.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by N.Y._Soulja
    2 things.
    1) a lot of ppl were killed that day , and u r saying that it wass a good move by ur enemy? U R wrong. I went to ground Zero a month after it had happened. There is a crater, about 10 feet deep. They closed the subways, that day in my city.
    2) It is what we get 4 having Bush as a president
    See what I mean? This is what happens when you do things to stupid people. Let's look at the situation, N.Y. They attacked us with the intention of killing americans, americans died. Was it a smart move by them? Yes. Now, before you go throw another hissy fit, know that yes, I am sorry for those who lost people in the attacks, losing family hurts. I know. As for your small comment on it being Bush's fault, just shut up while you are ahead. I'm a liberal myself, but when I see people going into blind rages of "Bush suxxorz!!", it gets stupid.

As a note, pyoro, I never said that they deserved to die. Just clearing that up.

EDIT: Oh, and the plane that went down to in Pennyslavania? That was headed for the White House, or so officials say. I think that's true, it would have been another logical target in the attack.
    Last edited by Eriadd; Jun 05, 2005 at 09:58 AM.

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks
    i'm not gonna comment, cause then I'lll say somethin that'll kick me off this site.....

I'm srry, but to tell ya the truth, I've really paid attention, to the news these last 4 years..... wat shpwed me the most, was the documentary, Farenheit 9-11, I saw that, and It is easy to c, y Bush stayed in the school wit those kids. I just.............. I have a lot of steam to blow off, I think I should've never even looked at this forum. MY opinion is, really coming frm my heart.
    SO plz understand, that I'm srry
    Last edited by N.Y._Soulja; Jun 05, 2005 at 07:16 PM.
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Lady Barronmore Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna has become well known Arrianna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by N.Y._Soulja
    i'm not gonna comment, cause then I'lll say somethin that'll kick me off this site.....

I'm srry, but to tell ya the truth, I've really paid attention, to the news these last 4 years..... wat shpwed me the most, was the documentary, Farenheit 9-11, I saw that, and It is easy to c, y Bush stayed in the school wit those kids. I just.............. I have a lot of steam to blow off, I think I should've never even looked at this forum. MY opinion is, really coming frm my heart.
    SO plz understand, that I'm srry
    I already provided this link for someone else but you might want to look at it. (Not from a Republican source.)

Fifty-nine Deceits in Fahrenheit 9/11

Don't believe anything Michael Moore writes. The man has made a career out of lying and is the only person I know of to get the pro-death sentence and anti-death sentence lobbists to work together, condeming him. He's a prime example of what Eriadd mentioned concerning blind rage.

PS. Yes, I am a Conservitive. Yes, I firmly believe you are entitled to your opinion. Yes, lies by anyone irk me excesively. If you're going to hate someone do it for a real reason. Personally though, I wish we could all be more reasonable.
    Last edited by Arrianna; Jun 06, 2005 at 09:14 AM. Reason: spelling, lol

l Stone Hold l Now We're Cooking! l Thanks to Kaos for the awesome sig!

Newbie Lupus Yonderboy may be famous one day Lupus Yonderboy may be famous one day
    Thanks
    You obviously don't understand what Michael Moore is about. Please, be quiet.

EDIT: A thousand sorries, pyoro-pyoro. Though, I don't know why I bother to correct a minor spelling error when you can't be bothered to use puncuation. =/
    Last edited by Lupus Yonderboy; Jun 06, 2005 at 04:38 PM.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    you seem to know a lot by spelling Micheal wrong...

so maybe you should shut YOUR ass and know YOUR role

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Devoted Otaku N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja may be famous one day N.Y._Soulja's Avatar
    Thanks
    oh, tha's cold
    You should stop talking about your dreams, and start making them.

http://kuv319.tumblr.com/

There is something so human in the desire to never give up, while at the same time, never giving it your all?

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast