Thread: where are the wallpapers

Newbie akirafirestorm may be famous one day akirafirestorm may be famous one day
    Thanks

Question where are the wallpapers

I just came to see the wallpapers, but now nathan. How do I get to the wallpapers?

Otaku sedka may be famous one day sedka may be famous one day sedka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: where are the wallpapers

Only comunity member status can view walls (500 posts). If you want to view the walls, you'll need to be part of the community by posting non spam posts.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

The wallpapers are in the gallery, like they've always been. Whether or not you can leech them is a different story now.

Newbie Naraku may be famous one day Naraku may be famous one day Naraku's Avatar
    Thanks

This new five hundred post rule is completely worthless. This is supposed to help do what, exactly? This site was a unique place for me to gather wallpaper resources, but now I've lost all reason for viewing this site because of that choice.

I accept that it was made to benefit the community (the people who actually care enough to post here, or perhaps the people who care to contribute 500 posts to gain access to wallpapers), but please.. for the average every-day user who is looking for an anime website which offers the viewers something in return for even gracing your website, it's a pretty rash decision.

"Flow gently, sweet Afton, among thy green braes,
    Flow gently, I'll sing thee a song in thy praise;
    My Mary's asleep by thy murmuring stream,
    Flow gently, sweet Afton, disturb not her dream."

-Nickel Creek-

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naraku
    I accept that it was made to benefit the community (the people who actually care enough to post here, or perhaps the people who care to contribute 500 posts to gain access to wallpapers), but please.. for the average every-day user who is looking for an anime website which offers the viewers something in return for even gracing your website, it's a pretty rash decision.
    Gig, forgive me for I'm about to troll this bitch.

GRACING This website you say? Since when has a whiney little LEECH been able to grace anything? If all you can do is whine and leech then just get the hell out.

And with that, I'm closing this thread, since people are only going to come in, bitch, and get themselves warned like these two users, who have just made examples of themselves.