Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Where and Why??? (World Travel)

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Where and Why??? (World Travel)

What country does everybody want to visit and why??

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Newbie TransparentShadows may be famous one day TransparentShadows may be famous one day TransparentShadows's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Where and Why???

Egypt, because of it's history.

^Clicketh^

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

I want to visit every single country in the Asian continent. I have already been to Japan (just Tokyo), Thailand, and part of China. I have traveled every single spot in South Asia because that is where I come from. I want to see Southeast Asia (like Vietnam, and singapore) and East Asia (Korea). The reason being, I want to explore the rich and diverse Asian cultures. I would also love to see Egypt, Russia, and Australia...............and lots more. Every single country is unique in both culture and values..............I want to know more about them, that is why.

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

my SK and i want to go to places all over the world...

Japan (of course) for the culture, hot springs, and cuz SK will finallly blend in (he doesn't very well in America)

Philippines cuz my Darling hasn't been there in so long and cuz i'm just itchin' to go (family, good hot dogs, scenery)

Hong Kong... come on!!!! it's Hong Kong!!!!!

a train trip through Alaska, cuz it's beautiful and we can see our favorite animal ::note avatar::

and that's all we can think of right now...

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Ihe only place I've wanted to visit was Japan because of a long story, well not that long, but long enough. Okay then, because of a girl, but she's gone now so all I have is what she gave me, her passion for Japanese Culture and anime. Anywhere else would be fun thought, as I would love to see the world, even if that's kinda simplistic, I just wanna see new places as I've seen plenty of my country Canada already, I guess I wanna see different scenery and meet new people that have a different lifestyle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't want to visit any country anymore, because I'm tired and I'm always here anyway. I won't ever have enough spare money for any reasonable travelling.

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

My homeland because i haven't been there for like about three freaking years.... I would also like to visit Spain because is the motherland of my homeland.......

Otaku Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001 may be famous one day Joshua001's Avatar
    Thanks

I want to go to japan to see the tokyo tower thats in so mamy of my fravert animes but i dont know how to speak Japanes

Anuthere place would be england or to Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel because its one off hs greatest works. Thogh paris dose sound good if i ever lean french.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast