Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Where and Why??? (World Travel)

Newbie The Dejected Angel may be famous one day The Dejected Angel may be famous one day The Dejected Angel's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Where and Why???

I wanna go to Japan or Thailand. I was born in Thailand (well duh I'm Thai >.>) but I had to leave when I was like 1 year old XD So now I wanna revisit... also I wanna visit Japan because it would be great to see what I'll be able to get in North America a year later _ _" Also they have my favourite car there ^.^ I need to go to Japan and buy an S15 =D
    I like cheese!

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks

Africa, to see it's splendor. To see where my ancestors are from. To visit the place I call home in my heart.
    Seduced by Flesh

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

africa isn't a country kasai :P

I'd enjoy seeing the vatican. one reason is all the rich history and the spledors of all the old artworks in the chapels.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie Black Swordsmen may be famous one day Black Swordsmen may be famous one day Black Swordsmen's Avatar
    Thanks

I Wanna Visit The Philipines, Because My Mother Was Born There And Shes Full Pilipinoy So I'm Half Pinoy. I Wanna Visit There Because I Wanted To See Where My Mother Was Born.

Look, Look around you Carefully. Strain Your Eyes At The Darkness Around Us.. At The Darkness Around Me.

Newbie Red X may be famous one day Red X may be famous one day Red X's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Where and Why??? (World Travel)

Eh... um.... probably.... France.... yeah.... France is nice. Besides, you gotta love the language.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Similar to Kasai, I'd like to visit the place of my ancestors. But being a racial Chimera (or mut) that I am, i'd have to visit Africa and Scotland to that.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

I want to visit Canada. I hear they don't lock their doors in many places in Canada, so I want to see what happens when I walk in to their homes and start watching TV or something.

Otaku Dasike may be famous one day Dasike may be famous one day Dasike's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: Where and Why??? (World Travel)

I've always wanted to go see new zealand but i going to the U.S next year and when i think about it thats better
    I got no idea what to say

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast