Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Where would u be if Anime never existed?

Newbie The Truth may be famous one day The Truth may be famous one day The Truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Where would u be if Anime never existed?

hey guys Truth here. You know I was wondering about if anime never existed where would you be today???? will cartoon network ever be so successful back in the day...... no more Cons, would you go insane, or would just have to break something. for example like this THE F-5

Newbie lovely.shoes may be famous one day lovely.shoes may be famous one day lovely.shoes's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Where would u be if Anime never existed?

if it was never made, then we wouldn't know about it...so i'd probably be a little bit way more into music then i am..

it's hard to think of a life without anime..

Otaku ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd have bought more c.d.s than I have now, since I'd have more $$. I'd also have more books, tho I already have so many(not including manga). I wouldn't have the plushies I have, or the amv's that I spend so much time downloading. Sites like this one wouldn't be so great, cuz they could only be about manga, not anime, and Japan would not be as well-known as it is, or as well-liked. Some ppl didn't know anything about the country until anime got them interested. I was in that group, sad to say. But then, if there was no anime, then american animation wouldn't be as good, either. Ppl who come from Japan also work on our animation, confusing ppl over whether it's anime or not. Or we wouldn't have animated shows, cuz we are usually behind Japan, they always come out w/ things before we do. So that's where I think I'd be, along w/ the U.S. and Japan.
    Treat me like an angel, and I'll be your little devil.

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh, plain and simple. The Badass Monk will create the Anime stuff to entertain all of you, dudes and dudesses! And no, I will not go insane, rather I will go to a forest and chop off huge trees. Haha. No, I love trees. Okay! I will simply continue my life as it is, along with my family and friends. That is the truth, buddy.

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Were would i be if anime never existed i dunno probalay playing Video games more or geting into trouble alot,o wait thats now um i guess going crazy then .
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

i think the term is "dudette" kedar lol. just so you know :P im sure u did.

Wow, if anime never existed..well first off. i wouldnt miss it because i wouldnt know what it was..now if your asking if how we'd feel if they banned anime now thats another story.. maybe then i'd get alittle psycotic., but since anime is half of me the other half would be music, i'd play my guitar (did you know playing guitar outside somewhere, 'in a no-chopped' forest lol, its freaking awsome).

or..maybe sig making, replace anime images with favourtie musicans and such . BWAHAHAHA! i love it.

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks

Probably a lot more successful since i wouldn't be staying up late to watch anime.

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

is On Point Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi is making a name for themselves Abu Dhabi's Avatar
    Thanks

... um... reading manga?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast