Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Where would you go if you ran away from home?

Newbie nova_racket may be famous one day nova_racket may be famous one day nova_racket's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Where would you go if you ran away from home?

Ya know how kids are always threatening to run away from home? What do they actuallly do? What do they plan on doing? Going to the local IGA? What would I do if I ran away? oh! I'd go to the nearest 711!

Newbie berryhot may be famous one day berryhot may be famous one day berryhot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hmm.... I dunno.... If i were to runaway from home <before I got my car> I would have probably went to a friends house that I knew I could crash at....

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've ran away a few times, but I always went to my dad's house. Not the best idea since I got brought back home anyway, haha.

If I ran away now, I'd probably just go off into the woods or something for that night, and then I'd figure out what to do from there. I'd most likely become a hobo and travel the country.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Is this suppose to be something humorous or a serious discussion here??

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Haha, I've stop threatening to run away for 6 years now, but I did have a plan set up at one point in time. So, my suggestion is to run to the sewers and hide in your city's complex system.

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nova_racket
    Ya know how kids are always threatening to run away from home? What do they actuallly do? What do they plan on doing? Going to the local IGA? What would I do if I ran away? oh! I'd go to the nearest 711!
    i would run to my g/f house....that is....if i had one >-<...hehe..otherwise..i dont know..

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Haha, I've stop threatening to run away for 6 years now, but I did have a plan set up at one point in time. So, my suggestion is to run to the sewers and hide in your city's complex system.
    cedar city must have a very clean sewer system

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks
    I've never really given it much though. Hmmm... If I had to leave home for some reason, and supposing that friends/family houses were out of the question... I guess i'd try to find someplace warm and safe to start off with.

I hope nobody here is thinking of running away though.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast