Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Where would you go if you ran away from home?

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    This seems like a Serius Discussion *moves to Opinions and Debates*

Newbie cherry_chocolate may be famous one day cherry_chocolate may be famous one day
    Thanks
    this reminds me of a book, "My Side of the Mountain"... this boy ran away from home... and fled to a mountain and lived there. He dug (well, actually burnt) out a crevice in a huge tree... and lived in it. It was an interesting book, and I recommend it to anyone who wants a light read. But anyway, I digress. ^_^;; I guess I would go to a friend's house until whatever storm happened in my home blows over... but actually, why would I want to run away from home? In 3~4 more years I can legally move out of my parents' house, anyway. =)

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    To a friend's palce. ~didnt read other posts~
    Seduced by Flesh

Jay
    Newbie Jay may be famous one day Jay may be famous one day Jay's Avatar
    Thanks
    why would u want to ran away? think of all the things that u would leave behind.
    If i did run away it prob go to my sisters or 1 of my five brothers but then i again i would just leave *am old enough*

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Hmmm, first I would save up enough money to take a plane to an island in Europe, and work from there, at a market or somthing. I would love to travel the world, that one of my goals in the first place. Fate is bound to take me somewhere if I ran away. . .^_^; That's if I could stay out of my mom's house for a week or more.... I couldn't leave all of those bomb avacodo and turkey sandwiches behind. . . . *drool*
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie Dominion<lain> may be famous one day Dominion<lain> may be famous one day Dominion<lain>'s Avatar
    Thanks
    well the point off running away is never to return from to the same place, if i want to run away- iwould steal money, lots of money then go to a country where i can use that money to begin a new life
    What's your problem, gazing all the time?!

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I would start digging a giant hole in the ground. Once I get to the bottom, the earths internal heat would sestain a comfortable 71 degrees feringheit. I would grow ju ji fruit and carmel candy in my sea of pudding. There would be trees of crystal and beutiful gold nuggets decorating my mansion. All will be peacefull and quiet.

escaping into your mind would be easier than escaping from your home.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3