Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: while cooking...

Sib
    Otaku Sib may be famous one day Sib may be famous one day Sib's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: while cooking...

We have one of those electric cookers in my house. The thing about the cooking spots is that they look exactly the same hot or cold.

I make a point of it to not put my hands anywhere near them now.

Hmmm... He's not technically human, so it wouldn't really be like cannibalism...
    .:Anime Relfections:.l.:SibArt (Being Updated):.

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Yeah, I know what you mean. there're some downsides to having an electric stove too lol. I've burnt myself too many times

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Cooking isn't my thing, but I've never screwed anything up. Except for myself that is. The only thing i did to myself while I was cooking was when I was cooking pancakes. I was only 12 ok, so that was quite a feat for me. I touched the pan, second degree burn. Then I dropped the pan into my arm, third degree burn. The half-cooked pancake fell on my foot, second degree burn. Now I limit my cooking to Italian food and chili. Or frozen pizza. Less injuries that way.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I love cooking but I suck at multi-tasking. One time I put a pot of water to boil and I forgot about it. When I came back the pot was on fire. Another time I put eggs to boil and I fell asleep. I woke up to an explosion and found eggs on my ceiling. One time my brother thought it was a good idea to microwave eggs with the shell on. All the eggs exploded except of the on that popped in his hand.

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking
    I love cooking but I suck at multi-tasking. One time I put a pot of water to boil and I forgot about it. When I came back the pot was on fire. Another time I put eggs to boil and I fell asleep. I woke up to an explosion and found eggs on my ceiling. One time my brother thought it was a good idea to microwave eggs with the shell on. All the eggs exploded except of the on that popped in his hand.

You set water on fire?!?!? And they still let you around the kitchen. I explode eggs for fun, I didn't pay for them. I prefer to stay away from the kitchen, not my favorite place.

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

The water evaporated from the pot. That was a long time ago. I'm alot better cook now than before.

Newbie henzor may be famous one day henzor may be famous one day henzor's Avatar
    Thanks

i can cook nooodles =D

lol hey boiling water takes effort aiite =p
    "A good discussion should be like a miniskirt; short enough to pertain interest yet long enough to cover the subject." ;]

Otaku sp00g may be famous one day sp00g may be famous one day sp00g's Avatar
    Thanks

i like cooking!
    ummmm
    an accident that happened would be...
    i tried to flip a pancake in mid air and it sort of... landed on me... >.>
    but im good at it now!
    i missed the frying pan cuz i was watching Initial D and the 86 was having a heated battle against Ryosuke of the Red Suns

THE KARAKURA LION JET!!! XD

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast