Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who all plays World of Warcraft here?

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who all plays World of Warcraft here?

Screw WoW.

I'm addicted to Guild Wars. No server issues, no monthly fees.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku fatsobob may be famous one day fatsobob may be famous one day
    Thanks

So thats all its got going for it than?
    Its not even a real mmo, its Diablo 2 made more pretty.

Newbie darse may be famous one day darse may be famous one day darse's Avatar
    Thanks

i used to but i could never get my hands on any more

i used to have the first one it was cool but i was eight and all i know is that i kicked but at it
    although we might dwell on other things

deep down love is our only escape

www.aiyoriaoshi.com

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks

So thats all its got going for it than?
    Its not even a real mmo, its Diablo 2 made more pretty.
    No there's more to it than that. Guild Wars is for the more casual player that doesn't have enough time to invest into World of Warcraft. WoW demands a lot of play time if you ever want to get anywhere far. It took be about 2 weeks of play time to get to level 60 which is about 2 months for me. I've played some of Guild Wars and it's a pretty good game. I'm thinking about switching over not because I don't like World of Warcraft anymore but because I don't have enough time for it anymore.

I'm addicted to Guild Wars. No server issues, no monthly fees.
    The man has a point.

The monthly fee isn't too much but I guess it does add up.

And don't get me started about server issues. I can't even count how many times our server reset during an instance boss fight which resulted in my party having to do the whole instance over again. Mind you that some of the later instances take hours upon hours to do.

i used to have the first one it was cool but i was eight and all i know is that i kicked but at it
    You're talking about a completely different game. The Warcraft series is quite different than World of Warcraft.
    Last edited by Wobbuffetking; Jul 09, 2005 at 01:01 PM.
    Too cool for a sig.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wobbuffetking
    No there's more to it than that. Guild Wars is for the more casual player that doesn't have enough time to invest into World of Warcraft. WoW demands a lot of play time if you ever want to get anywhere far. It took be about 2 weeks of play time to get to level 60 which is about 2 months for me. I've played some of Guild Wars and it's a pretty good game. I'm thinking about switching over not because I don't like World of Warcraft anymore but because I don't have enough time for it anymore.
    Yeah... it requires devotion like grinding for 10 hours straight to find one single item that will boost your 'I need a freaking mount' fund considerably... I hate you, Wetlands.... hate you... whelps.... I hate you, TINY CRIMSON WHELPLING!!!

Otaku fatsobob may be famous one day fatsobob may be famous one day
    Thanks

I too hate the wetlands.
    That is why I am currently raiding any horde towns I can whenever I can.
    Im running around with 3 max levels right now as we speak.
    We are just switching towns.
    So begins the long run.

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks

On the one character that I actually got my mount, I didn't get it till I was 44. I just grinded the hell outta the rock elementals and did instance runs for loot and such.

I'm not really sure about the wetlands since I've never played as an Alliance character. I'm strictly horde.

There are a couple areas that I don't like though like the Barrens. The Barrens has to be the worst area in the game. The place is friggin' huge and it takes forever to get quests done there! Not to mention that it's extremely bare and boring to look at. Same goes for Desolace.

I don't like Un'Goro Crater either. I'm not really sure why but I just can't stand it there. Maybe I have some kinda dino-phobia or something. And don't even let me get started about Blackfanthom Deeps and Scholomance...
    Too cool for a sig.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah the monthly fee was my main issue with it, what happened to the good ol' days of once you buy a game thats it, no questions asked, end of subject?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast