Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Who can handle spicy food?

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who can handle spicy food?

ME!!!!!!!!!!! I am Hispanic so my mom is always making enchiladas, tamales, tostadas, the traditional mexican dishes...plus I've lived in TX almost all my life so I'm used to it.....Spicy Food ROCKS!!!!!
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Otaku sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9 may be famous one day sukotsu9's Avatar
    Thanks

Well.... if you mean 'handle' as in 'like', man, I love spicy food. And forget habaneros. There's this Vietnamese chili that is like napalm! Just the oil on your lips starts burning. Wicked good, but...

If you mean 'handle' as in "I can handle my liquor, but can I handle spicy food?" then no. My mouth loves it, but my guts curse me every time.

Newbie InuFilipinaFan may be famous one day InuFilipinaFan may be famous one day InuFilipinaFan's Avatar
    Thanks

I can handle a few,but the rest is just too spicy.Besides,I had a bad reaction to chili peppers once and vowed never to go near them again.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

Spicy food is the greatest! Dont eat too much though cause Ill get tired of it and will try to find soemthing else. But when I do eat soemthing spicy, got to put peppers on it.

Otaku tekem may be famous one day tekem may be famous one day tekem's Avatar
    Thanks

gotta have spicy food
    Suicide Hot wings - love em

Pizza- very good with a little chile

chicken- very good with a lot of chile

Green chile has got to be my favorite though
    tamales
    burritos
    enchiladas
    one of the reasons i like cristmas time so much - all the green chile tamales

Otaku Spartan117 may be famous one day Spartan117 may be famous one day
    Thanks

I have no problem with it but when its too spicy the food looses its flavor

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I love spicy food. I have something called death sauce. It came in a wodden box and it was wrapped in yellow caution tape. I had to sign a waiver in order to take it out of the store. The waiver was that I couldn't hold the store reliable if the sauce cause any for of medical conditions such as stomach ulcers. It's so hot I couldn't breathe for 3 minutes. I love it.

Otaku Madness Combat may be famous one day Madness Combat may be famous one day Madness Combat's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by solking
    I love spicy food. I have something called death sauce. It came in a wodden box and it was wrapped in yellow caution tape. I had to sign a waiver in order to take it out of the store. The waiver was that I couldn't hold the store reliable if the sauce cause any for of medical conditions such as stomach ulcers. It's so hot I couldn't breathe for 3 minutes. I love it.
    Wow, my brother looked on the internet for the spiciest hot sauce. He found one, but if he wanted to ordered it he had to sign a paper promising not to use it as a spray.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast