Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who do think has a tougher time Manga or Anime Artists?

Materials Master KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi may be famous one day KnightofNi's Avatar
    Thanks
    If we are talking about artists now, not anime companies or production in general, then manga artists, because anime artists work on a show with a very wide timetable. Companies realize now that it takes alot of time to provide quality anime, however it seems that manga is realeased alot earlier and alot more than anime so the pressure for a manga artist to draw the next chapter is greater than drawing for a 26 episode series, where as a manga could span over 350 chapters. In terms of overall production, then anime is tougher because of the budget of animating the characters, finding voice actors and producing a quality show in a time table. So much work for a time table for producing an anime at least.

We need to specify here, and keep the posts about artists not production companies

Clan orders: Wear the signature of defeat with pride.

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks
    I say the anime artists than manga....

Newbie sketch may be famous one day sketch may be famous one day sketch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ok now if you have to consider that most anime began at manga so it would be easier for the anime artists but let me ask you this do you think that most anime has a relation to your life as in do most of the stories have similar attributes to you and what goes on in your life as a anime of manga fan?

Newbie Kohji may be famous one day Kohji may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Anime artists, just to add with what esthered and vampirealucard said. They end up working longer on a project than someone who creates one manga. However if the person is constantly producing mangas, then most likely the manga artist if they're working with deadlines. However if they're doushinji manga artists, the japanese animator works harder cause they're on a time limit.

Otaku Mazer may be famous one day Mazer may be famous one day Mazer's Avatar
    right outside of reality, just inside insanity
    Thanks
    yeah with manga you have a couple comic blocks of drawing.
    anime artists have to fit around 200 different pictures to get anywhere from 1second 2 one minute depending on how fast the current action would be.
    pretty tough job. but if your good at it go for it and make the big bucks

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    hhhmmmm, well seeing as how most anime is based off of manga, I'm going to have to go with manga because all the ideas are original there so they have to come up with the main plots and stuff. Plus there can be more than one artist working on an anime, while in manga it's usually a single person project.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

Otaku Mana may be famous one day Mana may be famous one day Mana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Definetely manga. I'm not saying it drastically outweighs difficulty to anime, but you have to keep in mind the creator has to help decide with the director what is essential to keep or leave out. Animators are given directions and have a guide(they are also in that profession for that specific reason; they've been taught how to make things come alive) while mangaka are thinking of ways to express emotions and actions in still-life to make sure the story/message gets across for fans to love it enough so it can get to the point of manga-to-anime transition.

It's a hard road to take, and not many succeed that greatly.
    "so i herd u liek mudkips"

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think anime.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast