Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who do think has a tougher time Manga or Anime Artists?

Otaku dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma's Avatar
    Thanks
    no to be rude, but this is kind of a silly question...in manga, they just have to draw each page once...in anime, they have to draw essentially the same image multiple times with slight variations, etc...animation requires alot more drawing than a manga, you'd think that this was obvious

Newbie Master Riku may be famous one day Master Riku may be famous one day Master Riku's Avatar
    Thanks
    Anime cause its got a lot more detail than manga which is more of a beginer/basic form of anime

Newbie naruto_kyubi_rockz may be famous one day naruto_kyubi_rockz may be famous one day naruto_kyubi_rockz's Avatar
    Thanks
    although i really like to say both in this case but it's the manga that will be having a having a harder time manga's characters all require great details for eg. the eyes one fatal mistake could make all the characters look very weird or else ppl wouldn't have such a hard time to copy those manga's work if it was that easy and require no detail....while in an anime it'in a group but for manga only the artist is doing all the job alone...

Otaku nova may be famous one day nova may be famous one day nova's Avatar
    Thanks
    i agree with everyone that says ANIME. basically because the production of anime is much more intense.

anime artist s have it easier when it's based of a manga because they don't have to spend time coming up with concept of characters and story. but a lot more heads are involved with anime. from what i heard in a couple of qna sessions from the heads of production i.g., they could have up to 45 people working on an anime, like they did with killbill. this doesn't even include other productions they are working on AT THE SAME TIME. this definitely made it difficult for them to keep on task with Ghost in the shell 2 innocence, which was what they were working on at the time quentin tarantino busted in with killbill, which he was VERY persistent with. they rejected him until they finally said yes.

i think manga artists have it a lot better because they don't have to worry about the large costs of making an anime like-computers, software cg and cel, voice actors, marketing, etc. that go with it.
    Last edited by nova; May 01, 2005 at 07:34 PM.

Newbie j12on may be famous one day j12on may be famous one day j12on's Avatar
    Thanks
    anime it terms of plain work.
    but then there are those that are based on manga, so the story, etc. is practically lined out =)

Newbie kowanatachinmokualpha may be famous one day kowanatachinmokualpha may be famous one day
    Thanks
    it is undoubltedly the manga artist because of the frustration of the events that have to coincide together in order for it to become an anime. I am working on one right now as we speak but I have no idea how to get it published, pattented, or drawn completly out. It's an original idea for sure, but I still have to write to diologue, draw up the charictors, draw their weapons, and still dec ide what I want the vioce to cound like when it is done. And the diologue has to catch the audiences attention or their is nothing but moving pictures that anyone with a lil' artistry in their blood could do. that is my view.

Sencerely: kowanatachinmokualpha

Newbie hotaru may be famous one day hotaru may be famous one day hotaru's Avatar
    Thanks
    id have to say that the anime artists have a harder time ... they have to draw even the littlest changes... over and over and over again.. and we love em... its all good!

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sketch
    So who has a tougher time and which artists are doing a great job entertaining us?
    Anime. The manga author just writes and draws. There is alot of technical stuff that goes into anime. Then again, the manga author has to assume all of the responsibillity and do the most work. This is tough to do, and anime is done with computers so it might be a little more easy.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast