Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who do you think is the best anime character overall?

Newbie Hinagelion may be famous one day Hinagelion may be famous one day
    Thanks

Who do you think is the best anime character overall?

Who do you think is the best anime character overall (both male and female)?

Female: Rei Ayanami, from Evangelion
    Male: Ashitaka, from Princess Mononoke

Otaku FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne may be famous one day FallenOne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinagelion
    Who do you think is the best anime character overall (both male and female)?

HAH, could you make a more impossible question?!?! my loyalties lie in too many places.. i refuse to answer

The end is important in all things.

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    Look at my user name
    Tom: Maybe we are a supreme being who was having self identity problems.
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is going to be a difficult question to answer because there are so many characters I consider to be the best. Ill just choose two random people out of the list..

female: Motoko-Love Hina
    male : Kenshin-Rouroni Kenshin

Otaku Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love may be famous one day Phoenix of Love's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragn0r0x
    This is going to be a difficult question to answer because there are so many characters I consider to be the best. Ill just choose two random people out of the list..

female: Motoko-Love Hina
    male : Kenshin-Rouroni Kenshin
    thats what I did
    Luis: Find yourself a women who loves video games as much as you do and you'll have have problems.

Otaku Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut's Avatar
    Thanks
    lets see here...
    if I had to chose 2...

M - Kenshin Himura - Rouroni Kenshin
    F - Mutsumi Otohime - Love Hina

Thanks
    Well seeing as everyones seems to be picking two for F I'd pick mmmmmmmmmm damn this ones hard ooooooooooooooooooooooo Edward

Otaku Karn may be famous one day Karn may be famous one day Karn's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't know about best, but I think I can pick my favorite overall...

Male: Sakuragi (Slam Dunk) - For me, a series is really defined by the main character (though personally, I think minor characters are more interesting because less is known about them, leaving room for speculation). I find myself simply not caring about a lot of main characters from various anime, but I immediately identified with Sakuragi. One of the few manga/anime characters I have ever laughed over when he does something funny or over the top, and I could identify with the character's reaction when something more tragic happened.

Female: Noriko (Gunbuster) - This was a hard choice, but I settled for Noriko from the original Gunbuster. I silently cheered as her character matured over the series. I was sympathetic when she was bullied, and I identified with her insecurities, making her character evolution more rewarding.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast