Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who has seen the ending of DBZ?

Newbie TSUNAMI may be famous one day TSUNAMI may be famous one day
    Thanks

Exclamation Who has seen the ending of DBZ?

I think the ending of dragonballz was lame...I mean it was soooo good and then they just ended it...come on i think it could have went out with a bang instead of a lousy spark.

Otaku Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut's Avatar
    Thanks
    It was also waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy to long in coming. They could have used some of that monstruos episode count to make a better ending.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I always thought that it would be hilarious if at the very peak of the whole conflict... something kills them ALL. That would have been funny... and an ironic way to end the series.

Newbie Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004 may be famous one day Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004 may be famous one day Kitty_luvs_Saiyuki2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have this dvd...... i haven't talked about it in a LONG time... well I think it was stupid how they ended it too.... Goku flys off with Uub and thats the end..... I don't like the american voices..... they butcher everything up....

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    I always thought that it would be hilarious if at the very peak of the whole conflict... something kills them ALL. That would have been funny... and an ironic way to end the series.
    *pokes Miggy in the back*

Not funny. The ending...sucked. The series? yes it was a series......Was awesome. Though I should say sagas...
    Seduced by Flesh

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TSUNAMI
    I think the ending of dragonballz was lame...I mean it was soooo good and then they just ended it...come on i think it could have went out with a bang instead of a lousy spark.

It depends on whether you're talking about dragonball, dragonball z, or dragonball gt. Alot of people get the three mixed up alot so I don't really know which one you're speaking of.
    If you're talking about dragonball(probably the best series of the trilogy), I believe it ended on a good note, but the sequel to that was dragonball z.
    If you are indeed talking about dragonball z, then yes, it ended abruptly, but they continued it in the form of dragonball GT.
    If you are talking about dragonball GT, then I'm not sure because I haven't seen the last episode yet. Also, the reason Dragonball Gt isn't so great is because Akira Toriyama was only an artistic consultant and had no direct control over the GT series. Also, DBGT the tv series was not accompanied by a manga. Since Akira didn't have control over it, the story turned to mush right in front of his eyes and he hated it.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Otaku Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut may be famous one day Juggernaut's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dragonball was a comedy and Z was an Action. They tried to start GT out as a comedy. but no one liked it. So they added more action and watched ratings slowly climb...Then they said "screw this" and ended it. (hence the only 69 eps)

Newbie HRob may be famous one day HRob may be famous one day HRob's Avatar
    Thanks
    The ending took for ever.. and it's not one of my favorites, but at least it gives hope that another series or ova was coming after DBZ (at least to me).
    You know that goku is going to train with Uub, and Vegeta..well he is always trainning, well everybody else was going to train and get stronger..But then they kill it with DBGT.
    DBGT was just slow and the action came too late for me. They should just done an OVA or a couple of OVAs and end it right there, instead of making a series.
    It was cool to see Goku and Vegeta reach Super Saiyajin level 4 at the end of DBGT.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast