Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: who here has seen (Tsubasa Chronicles)

Newbie subaru may be famous one day subaru may be famous one day subaru's Avatar
    Thanks

who here has seen (Tsubasa Chronicles)

ok i have just started to see Tsubasa Chronicles but i had started frome ep 16 cand any one tell me whgat happen frome 16 and down

Newbie Trowa42 may be famous one day Trowa42 may be famous one day Trowa42's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: who here has seen

Quote Originally Posted by subaru
    ok i have just started to see Tsubasa Chronicles but i had started frome ep 16 cand any one tell me whgat happen frome 16 and down

Why dont you downlaod the series from box torrents becouse you can get all the episodes there. i would tell u but it still downlaoding .

Newbie subaru may be famous one day subaru may be famous one day subaru's Avatar
    Thanks

um i dont dl all the eps i only dl 3 eps and thats it i am not like other people that dl them all
    and if i like the anime i buy the eps

Lia
    Newbie Lia may be famous one day Lia may be famous one day Lia's Avatar
    Thanks

ok.. i watch this anime actually i download it.. i have all the episodes .. it`s a long story.. tell u what?? pm me & i`ll be glad 2 tell u everything ..scene by scene ..

Untouchable Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega may be famous one day Raven Omega's Avatar
    Thanks

Wrong forum... Moving.

And download the first three episodes if three all you get before deciding to buy.

Thanks

hay if you dl the first three is good

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Come on, you can't take any pride in your anime collection if you didn't buy any of it. That would just be a shameful way to do it. Anyone who has any dignity and honor what so ever would gladly pay for somethign they realy enjoyed. For example; I got Morrowind for the PC from a Torrent, I liked it so much better than XBOX, I bought the GOTY edition dispite the fact that I had the entire game already. It's all about honor, get some, 'cause cheap is no way to go.

Lia
    Newbie Lia may be famous one day Lia may be famous one day Lia's Avatar
    Thanks

in my case.. they r not selling anime or manga here soo i have 2 download it.. it`s my curse ..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast