Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: who here has seen (Tsubasa Chronicles)

Newbie subaru may be famous one day subaru may be famous one day subaru's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: who here has seen

I BUY ANIME I HAVE BOUGT EVERY ANIME I HAVE LIKE SENCE THE BEGING and dont talk about houner i have bougt every anime i have ever like and have every ep of them also

Otaku dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: who here has seen (Tsubasa Chronicles)

i've only seen the first 2 or 3 episodes so i wouldn't be much help, sorry

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by subaru
    I BUY ANIME I HAVE BOUGT EVERY ANIME I HAVE LIKE SENCE THE BEGING and dont talk about houner i have bougt every anime i have ever like and have every ep of them also
    No offense intended. I wasn't pointing at anyone in particular, I just making a point. Goes along with hacker's system of honor and freeware, that's all.

Newbie zerrodefex may be famous one day zerrodefex may be famous one day zerrodefex's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by subaru
    um i dont dl all the eps i only dl 3 eps and thats it i am not like other people that dl them all
    and if i like the anime i buy the eps
    Don't act high and mighty. If it's good enough to download it all then it's worth buying the DVDs if anything for the better picture quality. If it's not worth downloading then it's not worth buying, but I'm not going to buy something if I don't know what I'm getting into first. I'll take that risk on a movie for a few bucks but not a $16+ dollar DVD.

Anyway, since no one else will I'll tell you the basic story at the beginning. This is the spoiler forum after all and not like you couldn't find this out easily.

Sakura is the Princess of a desert kingdom called Clow and she is in love with Sayoran, whom she has known from childhood. He is working as a archeologist in the nearby ruins when one night Sakura walks into the site in a trance. Upon reaching the room Sayoran is working in she suddenly produces these etheral wings and begins to be pulled into some sort of gate that opens.

Meanwhile, in another world a wizard named Fai has defeated the king in battle and placed him in some sort of hibernation.

Also, in a world like feudal Japan, a bloodthirsty samurai named Kurogane has run afoul of Princess Tomoyo in his quest to be the strongest warrior in the world.

Sayoran manages to pull Sakura out of the portal but in doing so her wings shatter and are pulled in. Sakura will not awaken and meanwhile some mysterious warriors have appeared and are attacking the site. The King, Sakura's older brother, and his wizard friend save them and the wizard determines that those wings were composed of Sakura's life energy, her memory and soul have been fragmented and scattered across space and time. If they are not recovered she will soon die. He sends Sayoran with Sakura to meet the witch Yukko.

If you didn't know, Yukko a main character from xxxHolic. These two series intertwine. Yukko can grant wishes, for which she takes a high price.

Meanwhile, Fai leaves his world to avoid the inevitable retribution when the hibernating king awakens. Tomoyo has also placed a spell on Kurogane to prevent him from killing and sends him off on a quest to find the true meaning of strength.

These four people arrive in Yukko's front yard. Kurogane wishes to return to his world and for that his payment is his sword. Fai wishes to never return to his world, and for that she takes the magic tattoo from his back that allows him to control his powers. Sayoran wishes to travel the dimensions to locate the shards of Sakura's soul, which are in the form of feathers that emanate strong magical energy.

As all have basically the same wish, to cross dimensions, Yukko gives them the ability to do it together. However, Sayoran's price is rather steep.

Even if he recovers all of the feathers and restores all of Sakura's memories, he will no longer be in them. This is seen in the first few episodes, like a memory of Sakura's birthday party with her talking to a empty chair at the table and in recollection wondering who is missing from that memory.

And so they're all off to recover the feathers, which bad guys are after as they can grant strong magical powers.

That pretty much covers the first few episodes.

In all I like this series, it has a lot of charm.

Fangirl Missing in Action Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai may be famous one day Hikari Sakurai's Avatar
    Thanks

Umm guys.... I'm all for buying anime when it comes out and supporting the industry, my DVD collection of over 100 DVDs stand to that, but it's kind of impossible to do when Tsubasa has:
    A. Not been licensed.
    B. Isn't even released on DVD in Japan yet (I think it's a couple of months til the first volume comes out)

Downloading it at the moment is the only option until it is licensed.
    Try Fansub TV www.fansub.tv

I've only seen up to episode 6 myself, but I've read up to volume 6 of the manga. (They are in the country of Oto and Seishirou has just been introduced)
    Tsubasa is the kind of series that you can afford to not watch a few episodes, since the story is pretty simple and repeats itself.
    'Go to another world/dimension, searching for Sakura feather, help some random people, give Sakura her feather back, go on to the next world.'
    I'm guessing they are in Oto by now (episode 17) so you've missed 3 worlds: Hanshin, Koryu and Spirit.

Leader of the Fangirl Conspiracy

Because teasing boys is so much fun.

[ Minitokyo| Doki Doki | My AO Gallery | Request a Siggy ]
    "Bisshies make Hikari happy"

You's Trollin Pro Leafblower Champion, Helicopter Champion ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro is making a name for themselves ketaro's Avatar
    Thanks

i have seen this anime show i think is pretty good, i have seen 6 episodes they are awesome.

Laid Back Otaku Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun may be famous one day Tano-kun's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: who here has seen (Tsubasa Chronicles)

I saw the first 3 episodes and uhhh...... it's okay not really a fav of mine

Newbie scsa20 may be famous one day scsa20 may be famous one day
    Thanks

w00t, within 2 weeks :P

anyways.... I've seen up to the, I think, 7th ep and I just couldn't stand it anymore. I mean, it's just wasn't what I had in mind. It's complately different from the manga. I like the manga more then the anime, which is pretty sad because I normally like the anime more (actually, this is the second anime where I like the manga more, the first one was Negimi (sp?)).
    NO ONE CAN TOUCH IT, ONLY ME, ME I SAY! *pets my cameras*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2