Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who Here Likes Saiyuki????...!!!!

Newbie Suki Sakurazuka may be famous one day Suki Sakurazuka may be famous one day Suki Sakurazuka's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who Here Likes Saiyuki????...!!!!

Saiyuki is one of my top three favourite Manga's ever, but i'm not a great fan of the anime. I LOVE SANZO!

Your signature image was found to exceed the maximum allowed size of 450x110.

Newbie lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou's Avatar
    Thanks

my favorite character is Goku he's is too crazy. When he releases his demon transmitter that contains his demon side it's cool as hell. That appears early in the series. So you all ought to check it out. double barrel collection has two discs with 10 episodes.
    "What am I fighting for. Why am I so angry? I never had this problem before. I don't have the will to fight anymore."
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 115(height)x500(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shatteredpain385
    Saiyuki rulz
    Granted, but Goku and Hakkai rule more.

Saiyuki is #1.5 on my favorites list, slightly behind Fruits Basket. I love the dub. It's the best I've ever heard. The Requiem movie was awesome, too.

Elie Jelly elie26 may be famous one day elie26 may be famous one day elie26's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pigtaru
    Saiyuki has a story line very similar to this Chinese story, in fact I'm sure it's a variation of this story about a religious journey. I tried to give it a shot, but after about 10 episodes or so, the story became predictable to me and the new spin on the story was just not cool enough to keep me. If you've never heard about the storyline before, it's worth watching.
    i get wat u mean...it's based on d story- xi u ji
    it's a legend kinda thing where a monk(sanzo), a monkey god(goku), a pig(gojyo), n a er..person who eats ppl then later became sanzo's student...they were suppose to be headed to d east to get somethin like a book, frm d gods of chinese religion...but as u can see saiyuki's plot is nothin like tat but with a twist of demons n stuff...but saiyuki is definetely one hell of a good anime

Otaku LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13 may be famous one day LittleHobbit13's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elie26
    i get wat u mean...it's based on d story- xi u ji
    it's a legend kinda thing where a monk(sanzo), a monkey god(goku), a pig(gojyo)
    I am fairly certain that in the original legend Gojyo was the kappa and Hakkai was the pig.

But besides that, the story is based off the old Chinese legend "Journey to the West". Priest Sanzo and his three companion Goku, Hakkai, and Gojyo are traveling west on a journey to stop the experiments to revive the demon lord Gyuumaou (at least in the anime). In the legend the group is transporting the holy sutras from India to Chang'an.

For more information, here is the Wikipedia site for the legend.

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

I only saw the first episode but I did read the whole manga. I like it. Very nice story theme and characters are hot. Hehe.
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

Angsty Goth Teenager SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128 may be famous one day SamuraiDude128's Avatar
    Thanks

*gasp*
    I Love Saiyuki!!
    Saiyuki Ownz All!!!
    Saaaaaaaiiiiiiiyuuuuuuuuuuuuuukiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!! !!!!

AO shady bystander Comboling Champion bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez may be famous one day bassdudez's Avatar
    Thanks

Saiyuki is one of the best shounen anime Ive ever seen. And theyve got meanass music too, especially the 2nd end theme, 'Alone'
    Kastelic's creation

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast