Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: who here thinks dragonball is dumb?

Newbie chilos345 may be famous one day chilos345 may be famous one day
    Thanks

who here thinks dragonball is dumb?

i tried watching it, but there was no real meaning. through the whole episode it was: fight. guy falls down. "hah! i win!" guy gets back up. "how did you survive?"
    fight again. some monolauging. thats it. it just doesn`t have much of a plot! comments?

Otaku dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma may be famous one day dave_akuma's Avatar
    Thanks
    me!!! i especially hate the animation style/character design, they just look stupid and ridiculous

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, this is flame-bait

I don't think its dumb, just repeatitive.

Newbie Kakashi is my world may be famous one day Kakashi is my world may be famous one day Kakashi is my world's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs down Dragonballz sucks

I agree Dragonballz sucks all it is, is fight fight fight.
    It's so lame it's not even funny.
    I HATE DRAGONBALLZ IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    On some points i agree with you guys. In many ways the fights are repeatitive and i can understand people who don't like fighting, but on other points Dragonball Z is great. For instance the characters: Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, they are all cool characters with their own story and own personalities. Second the story: they were all wonderfull sagas with their own villains and own settings. Third the drawings: They were all drawned well, all those effects and explosions were just in one word great. Not to forget all those voice actors who did a perfect job and gave their characters their unique personalities. So please people think twice before you call Dragonball Z is stupid, because it isn't.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi is my world
    I agree Dragonballz sucks all it is, is fight fight fight.
    It's so lame it's not even funny.
    I HATE DRAGONBALLZ IT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Do you know that double posting is against the rules, and dbz isn't lame, it is one of the best.

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    I liked Dragon Ball Z in some ways.....mainly the Boo & Cell sagas. I hate GT and the original Dragon Ball though, i just couldn't click with it.

Otaku bugsbunnyx may be famous one day bugsbunnyx may be famous one day
    Thanks
    hey heres a thought...maybe you just caught it half way through a saga and you didnt understand it cos you dont know whats going on....or maybe you just didnt get it because your just plain stupid...who knows but its an opinion thing really....me? i think its a classic but you cant really call it stupid just cos you dont understand it.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast