Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: who here thinks dragonball is dumb?

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsbunnyx
    hey heres a thought...maybe you just caught it half way through a saga and you didnt understand it cos you dont know whats going on....or maybe you just didnt get it because your just plain stupid...who knows but its an opinion thing really....me? i think its a classic but you cant really call it stupid just cos you dont understand it.
    I'm right behind you Bugs

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    hey heres a thought, maybe...now just maybe... I've seen ALL of the 3 shows and understand them completely. Do you really think that just because someone has completed viewing of a certain show that they HAVE to like it? I really hope you don't

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    I actually found it entertaining, and im over 30. Xd Its not the best anime ever, but its still alright.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsbunnyx
    hey heres a thought...maybe you just caught it half way through a saga and you didnt understand it cos you dont know whats going on....or maybe you just didnt get it because your just plain stupid...who knows but its an opinion thing really....me? i think its a classic but you cant really call it stupid just cos you dont understand it.
    Well, I've seen the animation from Dragonball to Dragonball GT. I hate it. Sooooo.... much. However, the original manga is a lot grittier from what I've seen, and I give it more respect than the repetetive anime series.

Newbie quicklotus13 may be famous one day quicklotus13 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I tried watching it once but I just had to turn off the tube. It was just to GAY!

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dragonball and Dragonball Z were OK up until about the Cell Saga. They probably should have quit while they were ahead as the Cell Saga ended, or better yet took the money and run once the whole Frieza thing was over. The whole Buu thing was unnecessary and GT was a bad idea from the get-go.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Legendary Otaku Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra may be famous one day Sinistra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lord nikon
    Do you know that double posting is against the rules,
    Do you know? acting like a mod whore is also against the rules? Don't do it again

Dragonball Z is OK I guess ^_^

Newbie Butters may be famous one day Butters may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I liked it way back in the day.i guess ive grown out of it. Personally i liked dragonball out all of them i guess i thought it was funny.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast