Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: who here thinks dragonball is dumb?

Newbie Boyforever may be famous one day Boyforever may be famous one day Boyforever's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dragonball = (Dragonball series, Dragonball Z series, and Dragonball GT series)

All Dragonball sagas are great. There's no reason to hate it, you either like it or don't like it. If you don't comprehend any of the Dragonball series I suggest going back to elementary school. The main focus of all the Dragonball series is to overcome your opponent by becoming stronger. This is the same as to many of the great fighting anime titles out there. Theres always going to be repetition when it comes to this kind of anime. Oh, there are as much talking as there is fighting in all the Dragonball series, many people just don't realize it.

To all those haters of this anime, I suggest you analyze all the Dragonball sagas throughly like your research paper before you start shooting your mouth off about how bad it is. Don't give me any of those lame excusses like "it sucks", "it's horrible", "it's stupid"(probably your stupid),"it's lame". If you think its a bad anime give all the detailed facts to support your thought.

HOPELESS
    Last edited by Boyforever; Apr 13, 2005 at 10:47 AM.

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    Definately me. It's like some kid's anime with no particular meaning. Just plain fighting. Now, fighting with coolness is something like Tenjou Tenge :]

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by esthered
    Definately me. It's like some kid's anime with no particular meaning. Just plain fighting. Now, fighting with coolness is something like Tenjou Tenge :]
    I think it has alot of meaning if you really get into it. The origional has plenty of blood in it, so its just not some kid anime.

Newbie SteamedRice may be famous one day SteamedRice may be famous one day SteamedRice's Avatar
    Thanks
    People tend to compare anime to other anime that's why they can't appreciate it for what it is.. But hey, you are entitled to your opinion.
    ----------
    The Dragonball Saga was very huge in my homeland (Philippines).. It was part of my childhood and it will always be a favorite.

Shibuya Crosser Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka may be famous one day Onizuka's Avatar
    Thanks
    dragonball is north american anime originator when you talk to anyone in NA chances are they they have seen DB as one of their first animes, i fell its more of an aquired taste especially with all the new type of animation out these days its a bit nostalgic watching it. i think that for its time it was a great anime and will still be one of the great ones.

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks
    I think dragon ball isnt that bad. Some are stupid and ridiculous. But still some are interesting. For me...^_^

Otaku winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell may be famous one day winryrockbell's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hella stupid.

Otaku TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji may be famous one day TakuHonji's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do find DBZ to be co repetitive but as far as the action goes... I like it. I mean I've been watching Dragonball since it first came out when I was little.

Ones life is too short to move like a mortal
    Live by the sword
    Die by the sword
    Stay in the shadows

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast