Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who knows how to make a Forum?

Newbie Leon_Carlos7 may be famous one day Leon_Carlos7 may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Who knows how to make a Forum?

i like to do a forum but i cant

5.00 M33-6 solking may be famous one day solking may be famous one day solking's Avatar
    Thanks

I think coding is the worst part but there are Tutorials out there (usually you can find them on forum hosting sites) and there are a few places that make skins for free. You can find buttons on those sites as well. But I suggest making them on your own. Coding is hard but if you can learn it, it comes in handy for other stuff as well. If you want the really good stuff though, you are better off buying it. It takes along time and effort to learn coding.

Being proficient in Photoshop is very important as well for enhancing the site. You don't want it to have crappy banners or such things like that.

For advertisement, the only real way to get noticed is to pay for it on an advertisement site. Free advertisement doesn't get looked at too often and gets clicked even less.

It takes alot of time to get a site up and running and even longer to get it moving.

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

i agree i have been trying to sort out my own forum and i had to edit a series of buttons to go with my skin. But there is a few problems there with just one certain page and i don't know what to do about it!!
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Fantasyprince may be famous one day Fantasyprince may be famous one day Fantasyprince's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok now that I got a friend to help me with a theme but he needs help , and I was just wondering could I get a little help from one of the moderaters.

Newbie angel of shadowed secrets may be famous one day angel of shadowed secrets may be famous one day angel of shadowed secrets's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarriff View Post
    For skins you can buy premade skins or get someone to do one for you (coding is the toughest part for me). As for buttons, you can either look up some tutorials on maing them, since simple buttons are pretty easy, or ask someone who works with computer graphics to make a set for you. I would help you out there, but I have a logo in the works for someone, a pending template request, and my own site in the making (auto, not anime) is taking up too much of my time.
    this has nothing to do with yr post but i gotta know. whered u find yr pic????

Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ View Post
    i agree i have been trying to sort out my own forum and i had to edit a series of buttons to go with my skin. But there is a few problems there with just one certain page and i don't know what to do about it!!
    im new here.......... so how does a forum work???

im new here so........... how does a forum work????
    Last edited by LenMiyata; Nov 08, 2006 at 10:41 AM.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

It all depends on what forum style you use... most of them have sites with detailed answers to all your questions. i recommend buying your site domain and installing your forum, then going ahead and checking out the forums main site.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Newbie angel of shadowed secrets may be famous one day angel of shadowed secrets may be famous one day angel of shadowed secrets's Avatar
    Thanks

im new here...and i realy dont know.... so how does a forum work?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2