Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who like anime"Honey and Clover"? Come in

Newbie cilohpmalc may be famous one day cilohpmalc may be famous one day cilohpmalc's Avatar
    Thanks

Who like anime"Honey and Clover"? Come in

Not finished yet. I think it is pure and fresh, and I like the picture of this TV anime.
    The first ED(Ending Theme song)is as well as OP(Opening), the ED1's singer is also the OP of xxxHOLiC(Movie)'s.
    Come to talk about it.

Otaku TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who like anime"Honey and Clover"? Come in

I really like this show, its probably my favorite of the season.

- Its a slice of life anime, i love these already...but somehow they manage to perfectly mix drama and comedy into it. At this point in time its really pretty dramatic and yet your laughing half the episode. But i love slice of life anime so this being that plus other genre's makes it even better.

- The art is amazing, not only how its all drawn but the camera angles and the different ways they draw the same people. As in like when Hagu looks like a loli, and then when she has a bunch of detail on her face, lol. And this changes in seconds sometimes, so yeah. But also, during more serious scenes they have some of the greatest shots of this or that or people...and when its of people you can definately see the emotion they are feeling, and strangely even when its not you can see it.

- The music, like the rest, is also great. The opening and both endings are really good songs. But also, all the music during the show that is performed by Spitz/Suga Shikao is amazing too. If you dont know them, they also made other anime songs as well. For Example, they did the opening to Boogiepop Phantom (Morning Shower) and the theme for the upcoming xxxHolic movie. I have all their songs that are played in H&C so im me if you want one. But yeah, the music fits great with the show and perfectly in the scenes the songs are placed and this also helps the overall feel of everything a lot.

- Right from the start, the show is more like being a good friend of all the characters and feeling their emotions, then just watching another anime. Which, most series cant do this, and the ones that try usually dont do a good job of it.

- Suprisingly, there are several main characters all with their own stories going on at the same time, but they all are each others best friends so that also causes some dramatic stuff. But i say suprisingly, because there are so many main characters, and yet its done so well it just seems normal. Its more realistic because of this. In r/l when does ony ONE person have problems or a lot of people only have problems with one thing? Never. This, unlike most shows, shows that very well.

- Lots of other stuff....Basically, this show is done perfectly in every aspect and conveys its emotions onto the viewer very well. Everything about it works so perfectly with everything else about it, its amazing. If you dont watch it, you should atleast check it out.
    Last edited by TallonKarrde23; Aug 10, 2005 at 11:00 AM.

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Location Location: Location Location: Error!
    Thanks

Tallon pretty much voiced everything that I love about this series. By far one of my favorites series this year along. It's just so cute and hilarious, especially with the expressions that they make. I think what really does it for me are the characters and just how unique each one of them are and how their dynamic changes when they're interacting with the others under certain unique situations. And Morita is the most amusing anime character I've seen in ages.

Otaku TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23 may be famous one day TallonKarrde23's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah morita is great, i hope he comes back soon. Also they should make Kaoru (his brother) a little more important, cuz he's awesome and drives like me. lmao.

And so far, my favorite Morita moment other then when he's on the kickboard in the first episode, is probably in the flashback when he wraps Hagu with his huge scarf....and then kisses her....and then screams like crazy and runs away. lmao

although I think Shuuji Hanamoto (the teacher whose the friend with the kids) is probably my favorite male character. As for favorite female, probably ayu, she's just adorable.

Otaku Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay may be famous one day Skillzpay's Avatar
    Thanks

lol for me at the beginning of ep 12 when he performs his Gian recital at the festival and all those old women are screaming his name as he sings, all while his professor is whithering away.

And Rika needs to say something instead of torturing Mayama although it kinda looks like he may be starting to sway towards Yamada, which is a good thing.

Thanks

oh i forgot about that scene, thats definately in the top 3 best scenes... i cant believe i forgot that O: SHI-NO-BU!

as for Mayama....Rika doesnt want to hurt him, plus she's all screwed in the head herself, so it makes sense for her not to say anything, she doesnt really know what to do. And yeah Mayama x Yamada = bettar. Why's he want some older woman he only knows thru a small time of working with her =/ get with the girl youve known throughout college who obviously likes you, i mean come on --; Not to mention Yamada is waaaay cuter, although i must say Rika actually really cute too, lol...well...until she takes off her clothes, but meh --;

Newbie cilohpmalc may be famous one day cilohpmalc may be famous one day cilohpmalc's Avatar
    Thanks

Does anyone have the lyric of Ending1?(named "Waltz", by Suneohair).
    hehe, the interesting and dramatic face is common in anime.

Thanks

Couldn't find the lyrics online so I just copied the kaoroke from one of the fansubbed episodes...

Suneohair - Waltz

[English lyrics]
    I rub my heavy eyelids to reveal
    A pastel-looking future.
    I follow with a grimace the symbols scattered there.
    Say, what was it that we were looking for again?
    That's right, exactly when were those days
    When we used to defy gravity to meet each other?
    It's like a waltz, isn't it? It's wonderful.
    We paint away sceneries
    As we waltz and spin
    Where the whispering sunlight falls through the trees

[Japanese lyrics]
    akanai mabuta kosutte mieru
    pastel moyou no mirai ni
    chiribamerareta kigou o tadoru
    taguri yoseta hyoujou
    nee nandakke sagashiteita mono
    are wa soune itsudakke
    bokura ga inryoku ni sakarai nagara deatta koro
    sore ga waltz no you dane fushigi sa
    sasayaku youna komorebi no kousaten de
    futari waltz no youni ne mawari nagara
    egaki dashite yuku mono
    Last edited by Skillzpay; Aug 12, 2005 at 11:41 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast