Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: who like eel

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: who like eel

Quote Originally Posted by LenMiyata
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

What's a matter, it's just another 'Fish'... In the nearby coastal city of Capitola (South of Santa Cruz) their's a Sushi bar I know of that called 'Pink Godzilla', and they have this wonderful Sushi roll with Sushi Rice, canned Unagi (Eel), sliced cucumbers, cream cheese (that's right!) macademia nuts, roasted sesami seeds, and seasoned with a tonkatsu sauce in a standard red seaweed wrap...
    Im allergic to all fish except shelled
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Newbie Mercenary Defacto may be famous one day Mercenary Defacto may be famous one day Mercenary Defacto's Avatar
    Thanks

You're making my mouth water, but what's this sauce you describe?
    Spirit Guild Membership Expired.

Newbie Mercenary Defacto may be famous one day Mercenary Defacto may be famous one day Mercenary Defacto's Avatar
    Thanks

Cool Re: who like eel

Anyway, I tried eel. They serve it in a box on a bed of rice, kinda different. It's soft but a little chewy and holds it's consistancy well. Anyway, it was really good, kind of pricy though. I've aquired a taste for sushi as well. But you have to be careful about it, learned the hard way. Don't eat anything lukewarm with a sticky film around it. It's best to watch it made in front of you, but generally a bad idea to eat from a sushi buffet.
    Spirit Guild Membership Expired.

Otaku Tithe may be famous one day Tithe may be famous one day Tithe's Avatar
    Thanks

OOOO Yum!!! ahh..haven't had that in sooo long...I'm gonna run to the market near me and get some!!
    A deathless heart alive with greif
    Smiles when it hears of thee
    Whisper now my secret love
    Kiss my lips and rise above

Dear Prudence JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt may be famous one day JustLoseIt's Avatar
    Thanks

Fish suck....Buhhhh.....Sickkkkkkk........In other words.....No I don't like eel.

Thanks Pyroo. :]

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

meeeee Its sooooooooo goood I also love fish!!!! Sashimi with Rice All sea food is good

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

Now I love rice hell send me to a third world country and I wouldnt care if I am fed rice all day I still love it.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Devoted Otaku youth_anime_fan may be famous one day youth_anime_fan may be famous one day
    Thanks

Eel? Um... my dad used to be a chef, and he said one time, he cooked like a... 4 or five foot ell... something like that... I don't particularly like the taste of such a quizene. (yea, i don't know how to spell it. I suck.)

Something more interesting, is when I saw a family eat raw squid...whole. I think I would chuck it up, just becuase I wouldn't be used to the texture. Once I tried eating milk with butter chunk in it, and I spewed because of the slimy texture...

But is the squid slimy? It looks like it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast