Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Who likes Cowboy Bebop?????

Newbie KONG342 may be famous one day KONG342 may be famous one day KONG342's Avatar
    Thanks

Exclamation Who likes Cowboy Bebop?????

Hey guys this is a thread for all of you Cowboy Bebop fans out there.You can talk about anything related to the series, and why you like the series.I already have the first 4 vol of the series, all i need is 2 more, i can't wait to get them too it's sooooo interesting.

Newbie Mrs.Sesshomaru may be famous one day Mrs.Sesshomaru may be famous one day
    Thanks
    ...yeah...

Im not a huge cowboy bebop fan but its a good anime...The only thing i dont like is the opening theme its like really oldish but ill live...I like the plot and its not totally...odd like flcl...

Brent
    I am the one you all despise,
    I am The One hated by all,
    I am simply me.

Brent

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble
    Quote Originally Posted by KONG342
    ...I already have the first 4 vol of the series, all i need is 2 more, i can't wait to get them too it's sooooo interesting.
    Indeed, Cowbow Bebop is considered one of the greatest anime series directed by Nabeshin (Shinichiro Watanabe). Your going to end up kicking yourself over this, but Bandai is gretting ready for the 'Cowboy Bebop Remix' rerelease of the series, with enhanced video, 5.1 sound for all episodes, and new bonus features (such as original cast interviews, both US and Japan voice actors...) First volume comes out next month (in June)...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Otaku Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi may be famous one day Lady Sasumi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Cowboy Bebop is the first anime I've watched, and it remains one of my favorties. It's a classic really, great plot, animation, soundtrack, and characters. What more could a person ask for.

Otaku Endless Flight 2 Champion Dnite may be famous one day Dnite may be famous one day Dnite's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bebop was the third anime I watched (the first ones being Trigun and Akira)
    And it remians as one of my alltime favs, I just love the story, the characters and the funny situiations they get in,whenever they're not wrecking stuff, (the mushroom episode was hilarious)
    Evil is actually in my job description

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's just one of the best ever, it has this amazing ability to never dull or loose it's watchability (at least to me) and i can throw it on any old time. Definately one of the best period.

Newbie kikyochan may be famous one day kikyochan may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i love the series very good anime and i agree with you Mrs.Sesshomaru the opening theme is really old and its really long too

Newbie Vashgirl may be famous one day Vashgirl may be famous one day Vashgirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love Cowboy Bebop. All except for the way it ended. That was waaay too sad. Yesterday I was looking for "Jupiter Jazz" because that's the one with really cute guy who was betrayed by Vicious. I recorded them all because I can't find the DVD's anywhere here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast