Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: who likes fruits basket?

Newbie Ongaku may be famous one day Ongaku may be famous one day Ongaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    I definitely love this series! Especially the manga... sometimes it is hard to believe it's still going on in Japan. Some of the most recent things that happened make your eyes go 0_0 lol

Oh, my favorite character is definitely Kyou and then Momiji.
    [Beauty Doesn't Come From Looks Alone.]

Newbie Mortischild_666 may be famous one day Mortischild_666 may be famous one day Mortischild_666's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like Fruits Basket. Hatsuharu and Hanajima are my favourites because Black Haru is cool, and Hanajima is my favourite because her powers are awesome. She's creepy cool.

Life without light is a life among darkness - Mortischild_666

Newbie haretic_s0ul may be famous one day haretic_s0ul may be famous one day haretic_s0ul's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like the cat one..... whats his name again?? [he he]
    "wow! looks supa sexy alright! .....tramp"

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't have anime network, so I don't know if thats a show or not, but my friend let me read her manga books on it. I personally like Kio (isn't he the chinese zodiac or something of the cat?).

Newbie Neon_Fantasy may be famous one day Neon_Fantasy may be famous one day Neon_Fantasy's Avatar
    Thanks
    I love Fruits Basket! I so loved the anime! But once I got into the manga I loved it even more XD Mainly because it has sooooo much more than the anime has. The anime is good just to introduce the series, but for the whole deal, the manga is the way to go ^^ My favourite characters would be Kyo, Yuki, Hatori, Hatsuharu and Aaya
    "Whenever we're upset, all we need to do is get together and laugh and play until we're totally exhausted, giddy and giggly. Then the sadness, just like these feathers...will miraculously float away."

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    ayer, i don't think that how you spell it but he's sooo cool. i'm glad to be the year of the snake
    Last edited by deaths_raver667; May 20, 2005 at 06:31 AM.
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3