Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Who likes Naruto?

Newbie I Love Neji Hyuuga may be famous one day I Love Neji Hyuuga may be famous one day I Love Neji Hyuuga's Avatar
    Thanks

Who likes Naruto?

Does anyone like Naruto. If you do, then why? Please, do tell. ^^ Arigato!
    too big 450x110 is the limit.~jaderabbit

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who likes Naruto?

Yes, I like Naruto. Reason? It has lovable characters, an amazing story line, a memorable meaning behind all angles, and badass fights. All in all, Naruto is a great series. Also, I find the Chakre theme to be cool because I also perform Chakra Meditation. However, all the stuff that they do are not possible in real life. Still, cool to watch!

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes i love Naruto y because i love the story line plus the characters are so kool but mostly i like kind of anime with ninja's in them.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Cherubic Flash Pegs Champion, Chaos Theory Champion, Booya Champion, Word Up Champion, Angel Differences Champion mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel may be famous one day mystical shadow angel's Avatar
    Thanks

yeah, i love the anime/manga naruto. why? well, kedar and koga have already stated why. great storyline, plot, characters, you name it! although the things that happen in the anime will never happen in reality, it's anime... and anime's fiction. so to anyone who's going to say something like "naruto pisses me off because real ninjas aren't like that", well... it's anime, not reality. this means it's fiction, not factual

Newbie Sniper06 may be famous one day Sniper06 may be famous one day Sniper06's Avatar
    Thanks

I like Naruto, not only the fighting scenes and also the character roles, everyone has their very own teqhnique and stuffs also the story line like they said.....

A Returning Soul Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy may be famous one day Twitchy's Avatar
    Thanks

I love Naruto. Shinos my favorite character
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22388&dateline=123367  5260

Otaku tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman may be famous one day tep_master_swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

heck yes i luv Naruto.its my fav anime to read.i have graphic novels 1-4,i plan on buying all of them.it has luvable chars,and a fantastic storyline.i used to read it in monthly Shonen Jump,but then i got the money to go buy the graphic novels.it is just a great anime...
    I Know With You, Lord
    All Things Are Possible
    I Will Never Lose My Faith And Love For You
    For You Will Never Lose Yours

Otaku pnolos may be famous one day pnolos may be famous one day pnolos's Avatar
    Thanks

i like naruto...yee espically gaara Rarr...

i like how the setting is in a ninja time and everyone knows to fight with there own techniques and there own style. i like how each character has a good background and i like the sweet moves and fights! hah i also like the chakra idea. yee its cool

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast