Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: who likes naruto

Otaku fatsobob may be famous one day fatsobob may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: who likes naruto

Naruto is a good show, but its essentially DragonBallZ.
    Hundreds of episodes, entire episodes stalling a fight, owned by FUNimation, about to be crappily dubbed, going to be on Cartoon Network.
    Things are not looking good.

Than your going to start seeing ads for toys on TV, than all is lost for Naruto and all its original fans.
    This is why I do not support the companies like FUNimation.

Newbie Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone may be famous one day Lei Kiyone's Avatar
    Thanks

Why yes, there are many narutards in this world. Too many. I agree with some of those in this thread, it's gotten incredibly stale, incredibly shounen cliche, and is just another DBZ rehash, with just a little more depth. The only reason I keep up with the series is because It really does have creative ideas for fighting, and because Rock Lee and Maito Gai are just awesome character's that I've gotta keep updated with.

Nice series if you like bland, typical fighting manga/anime.

Newbie Quincy Archer may be famous one day Quincy Archer may be famous one day Quincy Archer's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah Naruto rocks so far in the manga, but I haven't gotten the chance to see the show yet. Though from what's happened in the manga it seems like a great anime.

Newbie Kairi101 may be famous one day Kairi101 may be famous one day Kairi101's Avatar
    Thanks

heh yup even i like Ramen noodles lol!!
    Hi Cookies! oh wait..youre Evil Cookies NO EVIL COOKIES ALLOWED HERE

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks

I dont like naruto as much as I use to. The first time I saw it was cool and great but now its just okay. Story is starting to drag on.

Newbie Relic Haynes may be famous one day Relic Haynes may be famous one day Relic Haynes's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm a huge fan of the manga, but have yet to watch the anime. I've gotten up to about volume 22, and so far I don't feel let down at all. True they do have alot of unnecessary explenations about fighting techniques, but the overall story line is amazing no matter what.

Otaku Wobbuffetking may be famous one day Wobbuffetking may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'm hoping that no one does. I gotta admit that I did have my little "Naruto fad" for a while but it eventually wore off as the series started to get more and more repetitive.

It's just another one of those annoying animes that is going to usher in millions of annoying fan boys and girls. Plus I don't find ninjas even remotely cool at all.
    Last edited by Wobbuffetking; Jul 12, 2005 at 07:50 PM.
    Too cool for a sig.

Newbie Teiraa may be famous one day Teiraa may be famous one day Teiraa's Avatar
    Thanks

i do. my favorite characters are sasuke, sakura and itachi
    Last edited by Teiraa; Jul 13, 2005 at 12:00 AM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast