Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: who likes naruto

Newbie Rurouni Miss may be famous one day Rurouni Miss may be famous one day Rurouni Miss's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: who likes naruto

i love Naruto its one of the faves of mine gotta love that blond haired trouble maker who has a demon fox living in his belly button lol
    ~*Rurouni Miss*~

Otaku whitec may be famous one day whitec may be famous one day whitec's Avatar
    Thanks

God i love Naruto. Its my favorite anime....lately. In my room ive got the posters keychains plushies figures pillows Books etc.
    Ive never seen the anime and i could care less when i have the orignal umero uno mangas.
    I love the story characters villages technology weapons ninpoe chakra ki chi and all that stuff.
    I could go on and on about it and those ninja skills, i just cant get enough of it. Im never gonna stop!!!
    Looking forward to Burst Angel Vol. 3

Newbie ungatt may be famous one day ungatt may be famous one day
    Somewhere on the earth,in a continent,in a country.
    Thanks

Unhappy Re: who likes naruto

i saw one of my friends reading it and i don't really like it,one of the books had an obsene picture.

Newbie faust may be famous one day faust may be famous one day
    Thanks

Thumbs down Re: who likes naruto

naruto kicks ass yeaaa

Keeping you in suspense! The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion may be famous one day The King of Fashion's Avatar
    Thanks

Rock Lee, Shinno, and Kakashi are awesome. The coolest characters in my opinion. One of them was Sasuke, but he is sorta weird in my opinion. To arrogant in a polite manner, which can get really annoying. And when I say polite manner, I mean as in he will insult anybody without cockyness, or a smile, but will do it in that kind of manner.
    ~Praise me! Extol me! My beauty is unparalleled!~
    Thanks for the signature, Zackraa It's fashion-tastic

Newbie Yue of White Feathers may be famous one day Yue of White Feathers may be famous one day Yue of White Feathers's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the Naruto anime and manga are both great...the fillers in the anime do get annoying...but they have to let the manga get farther...or else the anime will catch up too fast and they will have to wait for many chapters of the manga to come out before an episode of anime is released... Also with the manga...I don't mind them explaining things...I'd rather know than be left in the dark...and I think the main problem is patience...waiting for the manga to come out every week or every other week does get annoying...but it's worth it in the end.
    [*sig image removed for being too large. Please read site rules regarding sig size.*]
    Get rid of fear...before fear gets rid of you...

Otaku deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat may be famous one day deftbeat's Avatar
    Thanks

fighting scenarios in naruto are unique and creative

Banned aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67 has become well known aceman67's Avatar
    Thanks

I don't like it. I'll mabey watch it sometime (mabey when I finally finish Inuyasha, but that ain't happening any time soon), but at the moment, my opinion is like this.

Naruto Fans are second only to DBZ fans. And thats not a good thing.

Let me explain why.

[begin Exaggeration]
    The majority of extreame Otaku who like Naruto are like this. They Love the series to death, and think that its the best thing in the world. When they find someone who doesn't agree with them, or just doesn't like the series, they do one of two things, Ignore their existance, or go "OMFG! How can you not like the show! I mean its like, the best show in the world, ever!!!!1!!"

More often then not, The latter is the case, as are with most otaku who like their shows.

[end Exaggeration]

as for DBZ fans, take what I just said, and multiply it ten fold.
    Last edited by aceman67; Jul 29, 2005 at 12:40 AM.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast