Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: who likes pokemon?

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Wow, i really gave this thread a life.

Do you guys know, electabuzz, he was one of my fav too.

AO Helper Word Slider Champion, Penguin Shot Champion, YetiSports 10 - The End Champion, Yetisports 2 - Orca Slap Champion, Yetisports 3 - Seal Bounce Champion Mega may be famous one day Mega may be famous one day Mega's Avatar
    Thanks
    I still have my cards and am currently trying to collect the first 150 pokemon (in card form). My favorite pokemon is dragonite and my favorite pkmn game is still yellow even though I have the others. What's everyones favorite pkmn game.

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mega
    I still have my cards and am currently trying to collect the first 150 pokemon (in card form). My favorite pokemon is dragonite and my favorite pkmn game is still yellow even though I have the others. What's everyones favorite pkmn game.

Wow, i tought i was the only one, i have a bunch in a box, most of them ive trated for yugioh cards.

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mamimi_rue
    OH NO WAY !! Vaporeon is my favorite..along with Vulpix and Ninetails..and all of the Eevee evolutions.. but yeah.. I lovers Pokemon !!
    O.O wow... u just said all my favorite in one sentence...
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|

Otaku Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79 may be famous one day Kiri79's Avatar
    Thanks
    That show sucks, I'm sorry, and the theme song keeps on getting stuck in my head. GOTTA CATCH EM' ALL!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3