Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Who likes Rap?

Otaku kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic's Avatar
    Thanks

Who likes Rap?

Is there anybody else here besides me that listens to rap??
    When you're caught between Good and Evil, Make them both suffer.

Otaku Dragor may be famous one day Dragor may be famous one day Dragor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well I don't listen to it, but there are a few old school rap songs that I find decent. I cannot stand any other stuff of the rap genre though, haha.
    Dreams come true, but nightmares do too.

Life isn't a game, it's just a referal to the time you exist on this playground called Earth.

11:11 Delerium may be famous one day Delerium may be famous one day Delerium's Avatar
    Thanks
    I listen to some rap, most of it is just the popualr rappers like Jay-Z, Snoop, Nelly, and Eminem. I'm not hardcore into it and rarely do I buy a cd unless its just awesome, but I have a few and yes some rap is really good. But I'm more of a rocker.

Strange Times Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark. is making a name for themselves Dark.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Same here. I'm into rock more too, but rap is alright to listen to sometimes.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I prefer the old-school rap, if anything. I don't like any of the new artists, except maybe Snoop, but he's been in the business for years now. It just has devolved into whatever rap is now. It makes me sad.

Otaku kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic may be famous one day kryptonic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    I prefer the old-school rap, if anything. I don't like any of the new artists, except maybe Snoop, but he's been in the business for years now. It just has devolved into whatever rap is now. It makes me sad.

Not all new artist are bad. You ever listen to underground, some of them spit some crazy hot shit.
    When you're caught between Good and Evil, Make them both suffer.

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    No, I don't listen to them. I might, but probably not. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Newbie Dirtybeast may be famous one day Dirtybeast may be famous one day Dirtybeast's Avatar
    Thanks
    not really my cup of tea......but about 3 maybe 4 rap songs a year that come out that i can somewhat deal with

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast