Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Who likes tamagochis?

Idiot Impaler Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216 may be famous one day Agent Orange 216's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Who likes tamagochis?

Quote Originally Posted by dancy_SAZ
    Must have definatly been a way to pass the time!!!
    LoL Yeah. I had one and the damn thing annoyed me as much as my ex's Furby (which I threw against a wall... and it still kept talking )
    The Last Remaining Realist.

See Dick Buy Beer, See Dick not Tip, See Dick try again, See Dick Go thirsty. Moral of the Story: Don't be a Dick.

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

I didnt like'm but the digivice was cool
    I never had to feed him either
    my sis had one but she dropped it in a lake

Lost in confusion Tetrix 2 v2 Champion Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy is making a name for themselves Sazzy's Avatar
    In my imagination restricted by British Society!
    Thanks

I didn't really get to buy an expencive one but i did get goes on my mates at the time, I never really understood why they were popular because they were rather demanding, always seeking attention. And would die if you left it for your Mum to look after (that what i thought any way).
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    | Sazzy-Bu.co.uk | My Deviant Art | Anime Vector | Otaku Zen | My Twitter | My Tumblr | My last.fm |

Otaku Sabishii_Mitsukai may be famous one day Sabishii_Mitsukai may be famous one day Sabishii_Mitsukai's Avatar
    Thanks

i had a giga pet. and i got a tamagatchi for xmas last year. somebody stole my poor chuca *name of it* im gonna get another one
    The maximum dimnsions for an image in your signature is 110 pixels high and 450 pixels wide, please find an image which complies with this.
    -WOO fat PRIDE BABII!! i wana get that book
    **luv ya roldie, and no im not a gold digga**

Otaku Libitina may be famous one day Libitina may be famous one day Libitina's Avatar
    Thanks

I use to have a tamagochi a long time ago, mine always use to die pretty soon...usually because I would be too lazy to feed it or play with it so it would get "depressed" and die.....they were entertaining but....it consumes time.....valuable time that could be used to do something more productive than giving atention a "digivice"....and it also consumes much of your brain.....like if you play too much those machine games....etc...etc...anyway my point is that someone could do other things rather than having to take care of your "pet" but anyway everyone has a different opinion.....

Otaku ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse's Avatar
    Thanks

I still have my tamagochi from 3rd grade, but it's been battery-dead for about 10 years lol! It grew pretty old, but then I had to leave it to die, b/c of schoolwork. It was so cute! But yeah, demanding little brats at times.
    Treat me like an angel, and I'll be your little devil.

Otaku ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979 may be famous one day ArchangeL_1979's Avatar
    Thanks

Tamagochis......damn I remember the day I first had one it was gift from a friend of mine (a girl). She told me to take care of it. At first I felt happy that I had a little pet... it looked so cute and adorable..... that was until I found out that it will nag the hell out of you!!! It kept asking me to play... clean its SH!T... feed it...... I became so irritated with it that I don't feed it anymore until it died... nyahahaha (Die you lil irritating b!tcH..Die!!!)

It died 5 - 10 times I think.... bwahahaha.

All I can say about its comeback is...... If someone gives me another one of those I'm going to make sure that it suffers...... nyahahahahahahaha!
    ANiMe 4-LYF!

Otaku JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC may be famous one day JOJO AC's Avatar
    Thanks

I used to have one way back when i was in junior high, but sadly, my love for tamagochis died out the day they stold it from me

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast