Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: who likes Vandread

Newbie lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou may be famous one day lordmusou's Avatar
    Thanks

who likes Vandread

Who all seen Vandread? And if you have why don't cha like it or like it? In my case I like it because Hibiki is cool and he is surrounded by women. The story was pretty awesome as well. Hibiki can remind a lot of people of themselves sometimes.
    "What am I fighting for. Why am I so angry? I never had this problem before. I don't have the will to fight anymore."
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 115(height)x500(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: who likes Vandread

I've watched that show. It's a fun and entertaining series. At first, I didn't like it much but then I grew fond of it. Nice story.

Newbie virginkid may be famous one day virginkid may be famous one day virginkid's Avatar
    Thanks

*raises hand* Ah~ Vandread, brings back such fond memories of the old times!^_^ I saw it way back when AXN still screened anime on a regular basis. I wasn't a huge fan of the show at the start, but after a while I started watching it over and over without getting tired, especially so for the second stage.

Newbie scsa20 may be famous one day scsa20 may be famous one day
    Thanks

This thread reminds me that I forgot to do something.... look for Vol. 4 of the Second Stage T_T

but, yeah, I too like Vandread It's entertaining... come on, who wouldn't like it!
    NO ONE CAN TOUCH IT, ONLY ME, ME I SAY! *pets my cameras*

??*Everyone Here Hates Me??* Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa may be famous one day Zackraa's Avatar
    Thanks

I watched it once well about 5 min.
    till but it was cool
    my internet cut off a couple of months back
    They are'nt playing it on that channel anymore

Newbie amjl81 may be famous one day amjl81 may be famous one day amjl81's Avatar
    *Looks around* Someplace on earth that I loathe.
    Thanks

Vandread is cool. I watched it last year on Encore channel and I was so excited that it came on Wam Encore at 4pm here. It was on at 1am on Friday nights last year. So I have seen every episode at least three times now. *Grins widely* And still can't get enough of it!!!

Newbie natsumi may be famous one day natsumi may be famous one day natsumi's Avatar
    Thanks

I do, I like it because of the cool mechs and battles.

---------------------------------
    +++

Newbie vandreadcrazy may be famous one day vandreadcrazy may be famous one day vandreadcrazy's Avatar
    Thanks

Talking Re: who likes Vandread

I love Vandread. It's my favorite anime. It had a great story. The characters and the music are what made me fall in love with the show. I watched every episode over 10 times, and I never get tired of it. I liked the second stage the most because it was more intense. I loved the ending. It was a great ending for the 2nd stage, but it wasn't a good ending for the entire series. There were so many thing left untold. I want to know what happens next. Does the experiment of men and women living together work out? Does Hibiki and Dita stay together? And the series was too short. They should really make a third stage. It pisses me off how they ended the series like that. Don't get me wrong I still love the show and it's still my favorite anime.

Sometimes I wish that it was real, and that I was Hibiki. Who wouldn't want to be on a ship with over a hundred girls, and fight in cool mechs, and save the world.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast