Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WHO LOVES SO3?!?! *points to me* xD

Newbie henzor may be famous one day henzor may be famous one day henzor's Avatar
    Thanks

WHO LOVES SO3?!?! *points to me* xD

hehe star oceans 3 is so cool!!!! omg ne one played it? haha yea.. i finished it recently and feel like torking about how ownage my characters are... care to join me? XDXD

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Qu├ębec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks
    just passed through the game yesterday. After 114 hour of play, I've beted it....
    Ya it'x cool like hell
    Coming soon.........

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks
    WHO LOVES SO3?!?! *points to me* xD
    *Points to you.*
    You...obviously.

Otaku GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan may be famous one day GamesTesterJan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I liked it till the end of disc 1 then the storyline got lame!, i still think the game is good but i dont like luther!.Jan

PiNk HaIr FaNaTiC Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45 may be famous one day Boo45's Avatar
    Thanks
    Heheh...i played it and beat it without breakin a sweat....jeez...its fun and everything jus needs a little bit more challenge into thats all, i really dont like the puzzles that took me a while but i guess thats just about the only reallly really really hard challenge ...well neway, i beat the game in less than two weeks XDXD...goshies, such a game freak |...though overall i liked it, somehow the story line got its cheesy moments but the story line was ok....

Newbie henzor may be famous one day henzor may be famous one day henzor's Avatar
    Thanks
    hehe ^^v
    to GamesTesterJan, so3 not really bout the story or the characters... both of which are quite lame xD.. buh focuses on depth of gameplay =]
    and to mr boo45, there SOOOO much more to do than to beating the game!!! haha if ur looking for a challenge, then go for ALL of the trophies xD should take yoh about 300 hours + ^^V gl hf

Newbie sanosuke689 may be famous one day sanosuke689 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    i really liked it on the first disc with 80 hours untill my memory card was wiped out *no idea y* but haven't played it recently...

Newbie pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9 may be famous one day pookie9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Like everyone else that had played it, I found the plot twist extremely lame, yet unique :/ I bought this game along with two of my friends, the release date of SO3 . We each played it and we all eventually got up to the second disc; me being last because I didn't have access to the PS2 as often as I do now since exams are over ! And after the second disc, one of my friends encounted a glitch and now his second disc doesn't even load; my other friend just got lazy, let's just say he's one of those people who picks up a game years later and beats it; I got up to the second last dungeon, and for some odd reason, I stopped playing and now I am completely lost on what I was doing so I haven't touched it and thus never beat it :| I rather much enjoyed the characters, particularly Maria, not for her battle capabilities, though I found her extremely versatile as well as Nel, but for her character in general. The battles were great until it got tedious, and I began encountering glitches during battles in the second disc, such as my Fayt floating in midair for some peculiar reason >_>

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast