Thread: who is racist here?

Newbie asianprincess18 may be famous one day asianprincess18 may be famous one day asianprincess18's Avatar
    Thanks

Question who is racist here?

i just wanna know y? everyone's the same in the inside

Warrior Monk kedar may be famous one day kedar may be famous one day kedar's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: who is racist here?

Haha...I am TOTALLY not a racist. Recite: Monks are pure, Monks love all, Monks are badass......million years later...Monks rock harder!!! Understood? Any objections?

Otaku Chibi Vincent may be famous one day Chibi Vincent may be famous one day Chibi Vincent's Avatar
    Thanks

i'm racist to Sarah's stupidness and that's all.XP..she tried to pet a pony a got shocked by a fence XP..

Otaku Chubz may be famous one day Chubz may be famous one day Chubz's Avatar
    Thanks

Me=not racist

I have a problem with kids being taught in school about not being racist, with all the little films about how 'we're all the same' and whatnot. I think that it actually has an opposite effect, not creating racism, but that it creates a barrier. By identifying skin color as a possible means of conflict between two people, it opens up the gateway for people to think that skin color IS a possible means of conflict. Kids are being taught at a young age right now that we're all the same, even though little Billy looks different than little Bobby, and now we're going to tell you WHY little billy is different. The kids are too young to really grasp the concept that is being taught, so all they learn is that billy is different, so if we make fun of him we're evil.

I'm sure this is probably coming across all wrong, I don't support racism, as race is only a human created concept kept alive by people who are racist....and the school videos telling us that racism is bad.

If you completely get rid of the concept of racism, then it doesn't exist. If you TEACH that racism is bad, you keep racism alive by showing that it does exist, and that it's out there.

I'm gonna stop typing now, cuz yeah....hopefully my post makes some sense. But to sum up......I'm not racist hehe

Otaku *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura* may be famous one day *Mayura*'s Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kedar
    Haha...I am TOTALLY not a racist. Recite: Monks are pure, Monks love all, Monks are badass......million years later...Monks rock harder!!! Understood? Any objections?
    Hehe...you silly? Sure, I understand and I have no objections. Still, you are silly. ^_~

Anyways, no, I am not a racist. I respect all races.
    *^-^* Thank you SasuraiHell *^-^*

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

No.... and also... the rules do state...

Quote Originally Posted by rules
    5. Do not upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that is prohibited by law, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, torturous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
    I think this thread is racially objective enough.

Closing!
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|