Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: who was ur first valentine

Newbie drago may be famous one day drago may be famous one day drago's Avatar
    Thanks

who was ur first valentine

mine was a chick named alejandra i knew her since kindergarden she was pretty too then she moved and thats where it ended. and ale if u reading this i love u and plz talk to me plzzz..... sry there i got a little carried away (based on true events)

im a ninja-u cant c me bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk may be famous one day bloodhawk's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: who was ur first valentine

i have seen that pic befor. well my first one was a girl named july and well i new he for like 2 years but when her parints fond out they split us up

IM BACK

Newbie shiori may be famous one day shiori may be famous one day shiori's Avatar
    Thanks

u poor boy...a girl will like u someday and she'll be better than alexandra..but mine was also in kindergarden and i had my first kiss when we were watching Barney in class. The teacher saw us and she put us in corners..ya but then it was over lol. and now i'm still single.lol so it's a very lonley day for me too.

Otaku yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92 may be famous one day yumyum92's Avatar
    Thanks

how do you be someones valentine?

92% of teens moved to rap. if u are part of the 8% that rock out every day, put this on your sig.

Astonishing Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli may be famous one day Zeffervelli's Avatar
    Thanks

You find a special person and ask them

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zeffervelli
    yes u find some u care about or like thats about it, My first valentine was a girl whos name i cant remeber now enyway it was way back in kindergarten.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku Space Runner Champion HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink may be famous one day HibikiLink's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zeffervelli
    Easier said then done my friend

Thanks alot Sasurihell and Kedar for the sigs and thanks Sammy 65 for the changing pics
    http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/1...icsclanhf5.gif[x/img]
    (just remove the "x" from the [x/img] tag!

Newbie WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL may be famous one day WaNaBeFaNgIrL's Avatar
    Thanks

Lol i gess my first Valininte is the bf i have now!!! lol His name is Blade..YES THATS HIS ReaL NAME!!!!!!! lol but ok... yes and it is very nice. This year!!! Other then that I never did the hole Will you be my whatever whatever.
    www.senchi-con.cjb.net
    It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt./ Be careless in your dress if you must, but keep a tidy soul./ Shut the door. Not that it lets in the cold but that it lets out the coziness. Figer who wrote them i'll give you a cookiey

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast