Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: who was ur first valentine

Otaku Nioko may be famous one day Nioko may be famous one day Nioko's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: who was ur first valentine

I never had a true first valentine in my whole life, which is kind of weird. The reason why that is, because I am very picky. Really picky. I don't fall for guys that easily. But, the first sweet person to ever trap my heart in his hands was Sagara-kun. There is something in his eyes that mesmorizes my brain and mind, instantly. I still wonder why I fell for him in just one month even though I never had any boyfriends in all my life.

What some of my love potion, O sweet Kedar?

Otaku ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse may be famous one day ghosthorse's Avatar
    Thanks

I would have had my 1st valentine love pre-kindergarten(I didn't go to preschool), but we were too young to think about that. But now that I think back on it, I did love Tom. Then I might have had that chance again in 3rd grade in Colorado, but we moved away before it could grow into anything. Brandon(my 2nd love) even gave me flowers, plastic white pretty ones, and for no occassion. That was so sweet, but not as sweet as when he got up in this one bully's face in my honor. I was leaving that week, and that boy told me he was glad I was leaving. Brandon made sure the teacher knew what he said when I was too upset to tell anyone. That guy got detention for a week. I fell in love then, but it wasn't my first time.
    Treat me like an angel, and I'll be your little devil.

Community Dude Asteroids Champion dude101 may be famous one day dude101 may be famous one day dude101's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zeffervelli
    You find a special person and ask them
    yeah it not easy to ask them, it take alot of guts espically if u really like them.
    and this yr i had my first valentime, kinda embarassing but worth it.
    well the first 1 i can remember since i can't really remember anything before yr 4 (age 10 years old).

Otaku Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek may be famous one day Zdenek's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by drago
    oh another thing if anyone has pity on me plz be my valentine plz n kness: plzz im begging here

[IMG][/IMG]
    You must lack pride for posting this.
    Aside from the fact that sex is actually our top-priority mission on this world (more prevalent in certain species of spiders), we are also capable of other tasks.
    Good luck in finding your girlfriend.

Slam Dunk Da Funk Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai is making a name for themselves Soshi Kitai's Avatar
    Thanks

_-_ ummm..... it was a girl...... who if I said the name of...... Abu Dhabi would be angry......

BUT! If I said I forgot what her name was.... she'd be happy!

Or I could just say "I fail to mention her name"..... and we'd both be happy! XD

Otaku Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine may be famous one day Yasmine's Avatar
    Thanks

My first valentine.. must be.. Tim Abbenhuis.. lol.. don't ask who he is.. but damn.. I was madly in love with him.. too bad it hasn't been the other way around! aah well <_<

|| I forgot that I might see so many beautiful things - Dreamvisions ||

Retired frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta may be famous one day frr_Vegeta's Avatar
    Thanks

As it was said in the report, useless thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2