Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: who is a virgin?

??* Judge and Executioner ??* White Van Man Champion, Home Run Derby Champion, Mahjongg sport Champion, Jewel Champion, The Asteroids Champion koga23 may be famous one day koga23 may be famous one day koga23's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: who is a virgin?

Very special indeed to lose ur virginity to someone special can be nice.
    ....Player Killer....
    ??* "There is nothing to fear but F.E.A.R. it self -(F.E.A.R) " ??*

Otaku Juice may be famous one day Juice may be famous one day Juice's Avatar
    Thanks

Sex is sacred. Wait to lose your virginity with the person you know your going to spend the rest of eternity with. It will make it that much better.

Talk less, Say More. Eat Less, Chew More. Whine Less, Breath More. Fear Less, Hope More. Hate Less, Love More.
    And all good things are yours

Ecchi Enthusiast Classic Donkey Kong Champion, Balloon Bomber Champion, Fishing Impossible Champion, Festival Of History : Archery Champion, Dare Devil Champion, Little Monkey Does Champion, Dragon Champion, Barty Champion, Cheesy Champion, Chicken Attack Champion, Moo Lander Champion, Hang Stan Champion, Hangaroo Champion, Sentenced Champion, Canadair Champion Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444 may be famous one day Miroku4444's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Akihiro
    oooooof, I think i'm on the wrong website.
    Is everyone on this site, like really young?
    I love Anime, but now i'm feeling really old.
    I lost my Virginity 25 years ago.
    Anyone else of the older Generation here or do I need to relocate?
    I dont know if im old as you but probably close?

Edit:
    Nope your 9 years older than me.

Messenger of Despair Hive Hero Champion dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman may be famous one day dark angel swordsman's Avatar
    Thanks

yup. still a virgin. i'm only thirteen years old and never had a girlfriend. i'd wait until marrage anyways.
    http://www.animeonline.net/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7987&dateline=1181515  689
    I won't let this world exist without me! If I die, we all die! / Avatar & Signature by anime_8000.

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

Get to ask this you guys{For the guys and girls} know that blowjob counts as sex. So the poeple who think that they are still a virgine they are not. And for the girls if you had a orgasm done by a guy then you lost it to. Sorry to be the one to said it but I thought you should know before anybody elso post.
    Perfection is dull

Newbie Citara may be famous one day Citara may be famous one day
    Thanks

I am still a virgin, but I can honestly say I won't be forever....its too much fun

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

Virgin here (Miroku didn't admit it but he is too, surprising for a dirty old man. Just 4 more years for that 40 year old thing, then you can treat yourself to a grandma! )

Quote Originally Posted by Citara
    I am still a virgin, but I can honestly say I won't be forever....its too much fun
    How do you know? From what I have been told it isn't all that great for everyone!

Choas Jon f may be famous one day Jon f may be famous one day Jon f's Avatar
    Thanks

So it seems that it is possible for poeple to still be a virgin at the age 40.
    Perfection is dull

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast