Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who will win Samurai's deeper kyo or rurouni kenshin

The Antagonist Eriadd may be famous one day Eriadd may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Ugh... the unlearned strike once more. Well, seeing as how the matchup is unfair (Uber-Powerful Samurai vs. Overrated Samurai), I didn't think I'd have to respond to it. I figured, 'what the hey, they should at least know who Kyo is!'. Guess I was wrong, eh?

Kyo is a demonic figure in comparison to Himura. Not saying he's a demon, just saying that he could own Kenshin any day of the week. He's also unrealistic in comparison to Himura in the sense that the series Samurai Deeper Kyo is more... liberal... in their use of powerful explosions and super-strength. Kenshin isn't like that. So, based on how strong the creaters of SDK made Kyo, I'd have to say that Kyo would splatter Kenshin like a bug against a windshield.

Lost in the ethernet dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004 may be famous one day dragonrider2004's Avatar
    Thanks
    *Tries to think of a good comeback, can't*

SEZ YOU!

seriously tho, i have read both manga and i have to say i firmly believe that kenshin is more powerful, its just that his sense of ethics prevent him from actually splattering anyone on the pavement.

Student: "Umm sensei, the question on the board is wrong."
    Teacher "SHAAAADD UP!"

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

.........?

Quote Originally Posted by Eriadd
    Ugh... the unlearned strike once more. Well, seeing as how the matchup is unfair (Uber-Powerful Samurai vs. Overrated Samurai), I didn't think I'd have to respond to it. I figured, 'what the hey, they should at least know who Kyo is!'. Guess I was wrong, eh?

Kyo is a demonic figure in comparison to Himura. Not saying he's a demon, just saying that he could own Kenshin any day of the week. He's also unrealistic in comparison to Himura in the sense that the series Samurai Deeper Kyo is more... liberal... in their use of powerful explosions and super-strength. Kenshin isn't like that. So, based on how strong the creaters of SDK made Kyo, I'd have to say that Kyo would splatter Kenshin like a bug against a windshield.
    Speaking of unlearned......I would like to point a few things...

1) Power does not equate to victory

2) Swordmanship is about speed, finesse, technic and an ability to predict your opponent's moves (which Kinshen is at mastery level in all).

3) Kyo had like 4 whole moves through the whole series all of which took so long to preform that Kenshin would have loped him in a million pieces before he could finish.

4) Out of the 4 moves only the last one wasn't defeated/parried by his opponets.

5) For someone that could kill 1000 warriors in one day Kyo was really was quite stupid (I mean they did steal his body).

6) Lastly which is harder.....kill your opponent or beat them without killing them?

Kenshin wins hands down if anyone was over rated it was Kyo and the whole boring series (which I happen to own BTW).

Newbie HRob may be famous one day HRob may be famous one day HRob's Avatar
    Thanks
    ^^
    Hell Yeah!! kenshin definitely.

Newbie Kasanega may be famous one day Kasanega may be famous one day
    Thanks
    Kenshin...no doubt

Otaku Neon 2 Champion, BMX Stunts Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Robo Slug 2 Champion Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x may be famous one day Sol-x's Avatar
    Thanks
    Kenshin. Definetly

Quote Originally Posted by Legend View Post
    A forum post should be like a skirt. Long enough to cover the subject matter, but short enough to keep things interesting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2