Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who Are You?

ruler of mune667 deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667 may be famous one day deaths_raver667's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i'd have to be shinji from evangelion, because i think i'm a little bit lke him, save for the fact that i don't piolet a huge bio robot thingy. oh and i kinda have a thing for kaoru... mmm

or i could be quon from raxephon as she cool, inan odd doesn't really talk much way, a bit like rei ayanami.
    Last edited by deaths_raver667; May 15, 2005 at 08:38 AM. Reason: because i thought it was a it short
    i am the urban monky
    look to the mune

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks
    well that was wierd then, i don't know what happened there. You guys must have exchanged posts somehow, but just to let you know, try not to make any one liners in a post, mods usually get kinda ticked off by it and it is classified as spamming, so watch out Ketaro, only tryin to warn ya so you dont get in trouble, i see the posts everytime i go on, spam,spam,spam,spam, it gets old but if it keeps up they might put more restrictions on and that (depending on what is done) could be really bad...

Banned lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon may be famous one day lord nikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Vegeta, from dbz, he's proud, mean and a saiyan, great personality tough.

Grouchy Old Anime Otaku LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata has become well known LenMiyata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Grumble Grumble Grumble

Lately, we've been having a epidemic of 'What if' or 'Who would you be' subject threads that quickly degrade into a thread of Spam postings.... The purpose of a Anime discussion forum is to promote 'Discussion' of Anime. And a thread subject composed of one sentence responses just doesn't doe it...

Closing...
    FAVOURITE THREADS EXPLAIN why, or risk an infraction.
    Rantings of a Grouchy Old Anime Otaku

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2