View Poll Results: Which Caracter in FF - AC are you looking for ?

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cloud Strife

5 26.32%
  • Tifa Lockhart

6 31.58%
  • Aerith Gainsborough

5 26.32%
  • Barret Wallace

1 5.26%
  • Cid Highwind

2 10.53%
  • Sephiroth

6 31.58%
  • Vincent Valentine

5 26.32%
  • Yuffie Kisaragi

4 21.05%
  • Red XIIV

2 10.53%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Who your favorite character in FF AC

Otaku serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005 may be famous one day serge2005's Avatar
    Thanks

Arrow

cloud i guess
    I am the fire that light your wood. I'm the thunder that lights you night. I'm the wind that keeps you cool. are you wondering who I am? I'm the great wizard serge

http://bahamutpheonix.7.forumer.com/index.php
    please join this site if you like any type of games

Otaku Karn may be famous one day Karn may be famous one day Karn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Rude of the Turks...but of the choices, Vincent I guess.

Gundam Builder Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x may be famous one day Ragn0r0x's Avatar
    Thanks
    My fav has to be Yuffie and Tifa. Tifa looks cool in FF AC but I havent seen any pics of what yuffie looks like. I used her a lot in the game.

Newbie Fallen Angel may be famous one day Fallen Angel may be famous one day Fallen Angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'll say Vincent is da best. He's the coolest character in FF series. Did you know there'll be a game with Vincent as the main character? Cant wait until it came out in USA

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks

Angry Chick's are not right ?

Damn, Is there anyone here that have a grudge about the girls caracter in FFAC. Man, How sad I was when i saw how Aeris die, The feeling Cloud had when he lose his Memory. At that time, it was Tifa who helped him to recover it.

Please have some respect about Femal caracter.

N.B. ( For those who say I am some kind o crazy one, Don't forget that I am only doing it to put spice into discution.)
    Coming soon.........

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    Personally, I am so stoked that Avent Children is coming out soon. I looking forward to seeing every character's makeover. I've seen every trailer and soon enough I get to really see the film..!...! ::bouncy:: ooooooo - but I am definetly excited to see Red, Tifa, Vincent and CLoud (of course!)....oooOOooo I can't wait..!
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot may be famous one day Master Pivot's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am really looking forward to seeing how this plays out. I loved Aerith's character and it looks like she'll be just as lovely (what we see of her anyway). And Tifa looks a lot better as well. From the picture where she is doing a high roundhouse kick to one of the Sephiraoth clones, it looks like she is slimmer not so busty anymore. That, combined with her new clothes, make her look a lot prettier.

あなた& Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss may be famous one day Ectoruss's Avatar
    Québec, Canada, North America, Earth, Solar system, ... ! >_<
    Thanks

Unhappy

I loved Aerith's character and it looks like she'll be just as lovely (what we see of her anyway
    Don't want to disapiont you, but what I read about the tifa apparence in the movie is just flashback that Cloud had in the game. The death, the burial, and the good memorie he had.

Sorry, but it will be awesome to see her in great digitalisation
    Coming soon.........

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast