Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: who are your favrot whrestlers

Newbie hartbreakkid may be famous one day hartbreakkid may be famous one day hartbreakkid's Avatar
    Thanks

who are your favrot whrestlers

mine are triple H the Undertaker batista and Goldberg

Lord and Master Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff may be famous one day Zarriff's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: who are your favrot whrestlers

Back when I did watch wrestling, it was Steve Austin "stone Cold" to be more specific. But I don't go anywhere near wrestling anymore. I just watch anime, racing, and Stat Gate.

Newbie hartbreakkid may be famous one day hartbreakkid may be famous one day hartbreakkid's Avatar
    Thanks

you should watch it some time its realy fun
    and you know stone cold steve austin is back on raw along whis mick foley and i think hogan is their too.
    Last edited by hartbreakkid; Jul 30, 2005 at 12:09 PM.

Vampire Prince Archery 2000 Champion kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei may be famous one day kakashi_sensei's Avatar
    Thanks

well mine are "Eddy Guerrero" and "Rey Misterio".......stay kool!!!

Thanks

i was watching smachdown this thursday and rays son domonic is realy eddies son

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

wrestling is mostly crappy now, all I will watch for wwe is if they have anything to do with tables or ladders or cells or the chamber

and the other companies are okay too

favorite wrestler = none

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

Newbie Uchi-Mata G.O.D may be famous one day Uchi-Mata G.O.D may be famous one day
    Thanks

Alexander Karalin. (No other anwser is possible)

Self Banned and Loving it narrator may be famous one day narrator may be famous one day narrator's Avatar
    Thanks

Kane. He creeped the hell out of me when he appeared out of the blue inside of that Hell in the Cell match to "re-unite" with his bro The Undertaker. More recently, i thought him ditching his mask & mystique would eventually kill his persona for me, but i was dead wrong...ever since he lost the mask he's..... hooked jumper cables up to a mans balls, gave an old lady a piledriver on a steel grate, set a helpless man on fire etc. so needless to say he's kept me very happy without the mask.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast