Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: who are your favrot whrestlers

Otaku Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba may be famous one day Metsuki Anba's Avatar
    Over there. In the bush next to your house.
    Thanks

Re: who are your favrot whrestlers

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Ryukenden
    My favorite wrestler of all time is a dead wrestler!!!!!!
    Shut up moron. If you're gonna go and make a useless post like that, it's not contributing to a good conversation with positive input. Stop spamming, and if you don't know what that is I suggest you read the rules.
    Anyway, I really don't like wrestling much, because of how most of it is fake. But I do like Ultimte Fighting Championships, that's the real stuff, and fun to watch

Legendary Otaku Snake Champion, Zelda Champion, Crazy Koala Champion, Minigolf Champion, Concentrate Champion, Guess 5 Champion, Batting Champ Champion, Beach Ball Control Champion, Bookworm Champion, Wacky Word Wiz Champion, Fight Fight 3 Champion, Spinner's Luck Champion, Traffic Jam Champion, Yeti Pengu Throw Champion Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend is making a name for themselves Legend's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Ryukenden
    My favorite wrestler of all time is a dead wrestler!!!!!!
    maybe he was referring to owen hart

'Cause you give me something / That makes me scared, alright / This could be nothing / But I'm willing to give it a try / Please give me something
    'Cause someday I might call you from my heart

M A S T E R Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan may be famous one day Zui Quan's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Metsuki Anba
    Shut up moron. If you're gonna go and make a useless post like that, it's not contributing to a good conversation with positive input. Stop spamming, and if you don't know what that is I suggest you read the rules.
    Speaking of needing to read the rules...
    It's not your place to flame another member. It's also not your place to make judgements of what is a worthwhile post and what is spam. This is your first and only warning about your behavior.
    Clan? What Clan?
    I'm the Master. I need no Clan.

Otaku AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado may be famous one day AnimeAficianado's Avatar
    Thanks

My fav. wrestler... this isn't a hard question! My man Mr. Hogan himself! Go Hulk! But for a more current fav. I would also have to choose The Rabid Wolverine! Whoo Chris Bennoit!!
    Last edited by AnimeAficianado; Aug 13, 2005 at 07:13 PM.

Devoted Otaku Quick Words Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Mah Jongg Garden Champion, Haunted House Champion Cheza may be famous one day Cheza may be famous one day Cheza's Avatar
    Thanks

Well when I used to watch it it was The Rock, Stonecold, Hardy Boyz, Lita, Chyna
    If they really had a desire to live, they would've been more aware of how easy it is to die.

Newbie reddraco may be famous one day reddraco may be famous one day reddraco's Avatar
    Thanks

the animal
    -Maximum dimensions for signatures is 110(height)x450(width), maximum file size is 150kb. ONE IMAGE ONLY!

Otaku Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy may be famous one day Sparkydizzy's Avatar
    Thanks

John Cena is the best wrestler on the planet did you see him beat Jericho and regain the title but then Kurt had to come and break up the party that butthole Eric Bishoff he is just trying to screw him of everything that John Cena has worked for.
    Hey if you don't understand what i am saying it just because I'm black.

OUR MOTTO
    to destroy all mankind for the benifits of pandas and Squirells alike.

I will make your brain hurt with not using commas and periods and putting Caps where there shouldn't be hahaha. The sparky strikes again haha

Newbie Little_Anime_Bunneh may be famous one day Little_Anime_Bunneh may be famous one day Little_Anime_Bunneh's Avatar
    Thanks

Uhh...I like Eddie G. Can't really remeber his..Last name. Wrestling isen't really my type though. *Supllexs you and runs out of thread* X3
    The world hates you, the world loves me. You know why? Cause I have pie!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast