Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Whoa I forgot I ha an account here.

Newbie Icarus may be famous one day Icarus may be famous one day Icarus's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Whoa I forgot I ha an account here.

I was on the Old AO, signed up on this and forgot I had it right after. Sorry! I feel really bad right now. haha.

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think you and about 1000 other people just happened to do the same thing. It's okay though, but it doesn't make much sense to me unless those with zero posts come back or accounts become deleted. Welcome, back I guess. You read the rules right? If not, get acquainted with them, they'll help you out.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Newbie Icarus may be famous one day Icarus may be famous one day Icarus's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah I do, I knew them from before... yeah I had zero posts, well sorry for everything haha, gday

Otaku +ELIE+ may be famous one day +ELIE+ may be famous one day +ELIE+'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by False Truth
    I think you and about 1000 other people just happened to do the same thing. It's okay though, but it doesn't make much sense to me unless those with zero posts come back or accounts become deleted. Welcome, back I guess. You read the rules right? If not, get acquainted with them, they'll help you out.
    It's gotta be more than that, because I was looking through the memberlist and I saw a bunch of zeros....>>

Veteran False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth is making a name for themselves False Truth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by +ELIE+
    [t-virus infected post]It's gotta be more than that, because I was looking through the memberlist and I saw a bunch of zeros....>>[/virus]
    Lol, extremely true, but some come back once in a while, for example Icarus.

This signature is within the limits upheld by the forum rules. Unless the rules change, do not remove.

Thanks
    *looks at the quote*What the.....? Virus? What virus? This computer's clean.....>.<

Thanks
    It's resident evil humor....probably should get back on subject, mods may get angry, seems like we bored Icarus to death....

Thanks
    Ok then.....*paniced there for a minute* Anyways, welcome Icarus, enjoy your stay and whatnot. Have some....*thinks of a newbie ritual*....errrr....ummm......Ramen!*hands some Ramen*

((Oh my God! Yes! That's what I'm doin' from now on...>> ))

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast