Thread: whoa wtf is going on here

Newbie socketto may be famous one day socketto may be famous one day socketto's Avatar
    Thanks

whoa wtf is going on here

ok i just recently looked at my warning llv and its at 100 when i ventured further into why it is, it says i have been posting other peoples artwork. first off WTF i would like to know exactly why i was even put at that lvl. every wallpaper i have posted i have made myself.

you wanna proove me wrong on that shit give me an image and ill make a wall. i would like the moderators to sort this out, i dont like being accused of ripping.

the jokes on you!!

champion of all champions banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03 may be famous one day banj_rave_03's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: whoa wtf is going on here

hey dude.. lower ur temper..
    but i need you here tonight
    i need you here inside
    i need you here tonight
    i really really need you here tonight

Newbie DeadR3dOne_Xll may be famous one day DeadR3dOne_Xll may be famous one day DeadR3dOne_Xll's Avatar
    Thanks

hmmmm.........no you have a right to be mad as an rookie manga artist(not well known, but my friends say it awesome)i too would have a temper, if some one clamed that i riped my art when in fact i put my hard earned skills into it, it would pis me off. T.T
    "in the land of the blind ,the one eyed man is king"-some movie'-_-

Commander Ham Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer is making a name for themselves Chiefblackhammer's Avatar
    Thanks

PM a mod, they will take care of it. If they do indeed think you riped something then I would suggest sending the .psd file (assuming you use photoshop) that shows all the layers you put into makeing the wall thus proving you didn't rip it. If you don't have that then you will have to be more creative in showing that you didn't rip it. There end of story.

I'm all ears. Hassun has disabled reputation
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chiefblackhammer
    PM a mod, they will take care of it. If they do indeed think you riped something then I would suggest sending the .psd file (assuming you use photoshop) that shows all the layers you put into makeing the wall thus proving you didn't rip it. If you don't have that then you will have to be more creative in showing that you didn't rip it. There end of story.
    Indeed, no need to make a thread about it. Send a pm to Jade.

Anime Online's Lesbian SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell may be famous one day SasuraiHell's Avatar
    Thanks

same thing sorta happened to me, i did nothing wrong but was warned 100% by the people who messed up this site awhile back, i pmed the admin and got it sorted out. no need to be pissed about it.

Newbie socketto may be famous one day socketto may be famous one day socketto's Avatar
    Thanks

ive pmed 2 mods its been around 4-5 days now

the jokes on you!!

Cheetos Overlord jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit may be famous one day jaderabbit's Avatar
    Thanks

OK i fixed it. RAven omage gave the warning not me. because i know of your work socketto.

Closing since the problem has been resolved.
    -Just another green eyed angel, distorted by mans love for hate-
    |THE INFAMOUS CHEETOS OVERLORD||IceNineKills|