Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Whol would win Vash the Stampede or Rurouni Kenshin?

ROCK N ROLL mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue may be famous one day mamimi_rue's Avatar
    Upon a mound.. somewheres around ..here ?
    Thanks
    dude.... VASH !
    much love to socketto
    ...what of this mongrel architect, our broken armor soon will set, past, present, and future tense...

Newbie sketch may be famous one day sketch may be famous one day sketch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey Guys Im Sorry For Making Ridiculous Threads So Im Sorry Im Just New To This Site And Never Really Read The Rules. Cause I Never Knew There Were Rules To Chatting So Please Just Gimmi A Break.

Newbie chouji-chan may be famous one day chouji-chan may be famous one day chouji-chan's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmmmmmmmm i would have to go with everyone else and say vash
    but if he became the man-slayer again.....................
    ~all hail korea~

Otaku esthered may be famous one day esthered may be famous one day esthered's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey don't worry about it. This thread ain't all that ridiculous. You're just asking for our opinion, right.? :] Anyway, I think Kenshin would win, (not because I'm an ultimate Kenshin-lover) because in the Rurouni Kenshin series, I have seen Kenshin fight off bullets of guns etc... So yeap! :] It's pretty fact based on what I've seen in the Anime.

Newbie sketch may be famous one day sketch may be famous one day sketch's Avatar
    Thanks
    thanx alot and yes your opinion is all im asking for.
    But i dont really know much about rurouni kenshin could you fill me in and tell me what his specialk ability is cause i got the dvd Samurai X movie but i dont know what he did when his hair went pink?

Otaku sedka may be famous one day sedka may be famous one day sedka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Kenshin would win hands down. You need to look at their personality. Vash, with all his ability to dodge and such, would not kill anyone. Kenshin tries not to, but he can and will kill people. He has great speed to dodge bullets as well.

Newbie James619 may be famous one day James619 may be famous one day
    Thanks
    I agree with Sedka Kenshin maybe nice but his skills are unmatched

Newbie Judau Ashta may be famous one day Judau Ashta may be famous one day Judau Ashta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by esthered
    Hey don't worry about it. This thread ain't all that ridiculous. You're just asking for our opinion, right.? :] Anyway, I think Kenshin would win, (not because I'm an ultimate Kenshin-lover) because in the Rurouni Kenshin series, I have seen Kenshin fight off bullets of guns etc... So yeap! :] It's pretty fact based on what I've seen in the Anime.
    If you look at the power of Vash's gun and how big its bullets are compared to the bullets\guns the people uses during Kenshin's time, it should be obvious Vash has the advantage. One bullet would break Kenshin's sword easily. Also, the rate Vash fires is incredible, two shots sounds like one, and I'm pretty sure if he goes berserk(example: during the diablo ep.), Kenshin won't stand a chance even if goes back to his manslayer-self.

Quote Originally Posted by sedka
    Kenshin would win hands down. You need to look at their personality. Vash, with all his ability to dodge and such, would not kill anyone. Kenshin tries not to, but he can and will kill people. He has great speed to dodge bullets as well.
    I'm pretty sure Vash isn't like that anymore if you've seen the last couple eps. of Trigun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2