Thread: Whoops

Otaku Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru's Avatar
    Thanks

Whoops

Whoops c, I forgot to introduce myself, Well...Hi im kikieru and im a pain in the azz.

I signed up a few years ago when I was at college, but I forget my username and I also forgot the site...Took me a while to find it again...So i got a new name... Kikieru means absolutely nothing, thats why I chose it so I didnt need to mess around with names like God72, not very original anyway.

Any guitarists or musicians here ?...

PS any competitions comming soon ? who won the AO mascot .

Domme Kasai may be famous one day Kasai may be famous one day Kasai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello there. I was wondering who you were. You're just posting up a storm!

Sadly I'm not a guitarist or a musician. And as for the mascot contest...I'm not sure on that either. I'm not even sure they picked a winner. So sorry that I'm not that much of a help.

But glad you found the website and welcome back.
    Seduced by Flesh

Otaku Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale may be famous one day Gin Nightingale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Greetings, mortal! I re-welcome you to AO! Hehe! I can play the piano. Does that qualify? Uhh... Yeah. I guess I'll be seeing you around!

Otaku Nameless may be famous one day Nameless may be famous one day Nameless's Avatar
    Thanks
    I play guitar and piano.. I know how to sing? hehe.. I love the sound of music.. Hello.. err re-welcome here at AO.. I dont know you and you dont know me.. for I am Nameless..

Otaku Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru may be famous one day Kikieru's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah a pionoist is a musician, AO definetely needs a mascot though...

hmm maybe I should ease up on the posting, im getting way ahead of my self, nah stuff it, everyone loves controversy

for the nameless one, Ive tried singing but it sounds like someone jammed a broken beer bottle down my throut. il just stick to breaking strings for now...

Otaku deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess may be famous one day deidre_the_goddess's Avatar
    i came from a place no one has ever gone..
    Thanks
    hey nice meeting you.... i can play guitar, piano and flute.... is that alright..... welcome and enjoy kikieru!!!

Banned Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki may be famous one day Kikinaki's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm no musician or anything, just here to welcome you and enjoy your time here.

Hhhhhmmmmmm....... our nicks looks almost......